Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Bloat or Test E?

zk7

Hi,

Help, last time I did Squats, I felt huge back pain, lower back pain i felt like it was going to snap, i was barely able to walk, I felt alot of pressure also on my neck area on the backside, is that from Excess Bloat from the Testosterone Enanthate or High Blood Pressure or Both? But when I increase my Anti Estrogen AI, i don't get as much back pain.

So it's only a bloat thing pressure on the back?

Do many of you guys get back pain when bloated? is that dangerous? I feared my back would snap or neck !!! thats dangerous.

reply quick please thanks.

hows your form when doing squats? are you trying to squat too much weight without proper form?

I would guess form as well. You may not have noticed it but maybe since you were on cycle you put too much weight on by mistake because you thought you should be able to do more? Just guessing

Re: HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Blo

You are compressing discs into nerves. That isn't from estrogen.

Re: HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Blo

st8grad said:
You are compressing discs into nerves. That isn't from estrogen.

exactly, as well as it could be poor form and too much weight.......

Top Bottom