Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I keep breaking out!!!!

Psyched4Life

Okay, here's what's going on, right now I'm on 600 mg's of the t-200/week and 300 mg's of EQ/week. I think I'm on my 4th week. Anyhow, here for the last 2 weeks, I keep breaking out on my shoulders and upper chest. I never had this happen on my last cycle. It was more oriented between my pecs and a little on my back. I have tried everything I can think of. I take the hottest shower I can stand, I use the clearasil body wash, I litteraly use a brush and scrus my skin with it, I do not use a moisturizing soap. I use the clearasil cream before I go to bed and the oxy pads and noxzema face cleaning pads a couple times a day. I work outside a lot, therefore I sweat a lot. This isn't just working, what can I do or take to help dry out my skin. I have never had a problem with breaking out like this. It is not bad, but it bothers me. Please help

Souders

take about 3-4 showers a day. dont be too rough with your skin(scrub too hard), it will actually make it worse. Benzolye peroxide takes a while to get going, as does washing-maybe 2-3 weeks. if the pimples arnt white heads dont try to pop them it will make them worse.
most important- TAN!!! if you cant tan outside go fake and bake. For some reason this works REALLY well. YOu want to tan enough to get a slight burn atleast 2 times a week. not only will this clear up your skin, it will camoflage any pimples and scars that are there already

salt water

I know the salt water works well for drying out your skin. I lived in California for almost 2 years. It's hard to find salt water now that I'm living in Kansas. I'll go fake bake here after lunch and get a good tan on. What about just being outside without a shirt on all day? thanks

Souders

yea you can use accutane whit inj gear,NOT ORALS,the cream do nothing go whit pills 10mg´s or 20mg´s:)

3-4 showers a day with clearisil body wash, tanning beds and sun outside on off days, (tanning bed works better for some reason) and about 5-7 grams of panthenoic acic ( vit B-5) seems to work decent right now for me.... AND ANOTHER THING, IF THAT IS BROVEL TEST 200 THAT YOU ARE RUNNING, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE TO COMBAT THAT DIRTY FUCKIN CRAP!!!!! THAT IS THE ONLY GEAR THAT MAKES ME BREAK OUT, THAT SHIT IS COMPLETELY GROSS AND I WILL NEVER RUN IT AGIAN , AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU IF ACNE IS A CONCERN OF YOURS....

ha ha its cheaper to get accutane,then B5,i use B5 in my cycles and accutane after,ton´s of test no pimps:D :D ;)

Top Bottom