Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

Shoot Me Up

Ok guys, I have to be honest with you...I have been gettin no school work done for weeks now, i been sittin on my ass on computer for hours and hours a day (eating of course)...I just got to admit.. I AM WAY TO ADDICTED TO THE BOARD..I LOVE READING POSTS AND OF COURSE MAKING POSTS AND TALKIN TO THE BROS ON THE BOARD....

Elite fitness is taking up way to much time in my life...How could i minimize this syndrome.....

start to Coax me guys!!!!!

When I come home from work I sit down and spend hours in front of the PC looking at these boards...

I get nothing done at night.

And it PISSES ME OFF because the whole time I'm reading I keep thinking WHEN IS MY GEAR GOING TO GET HERE!?!?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

I think that everyone here is addicted to a certain extent, look at M18 over 10,000 post...thats crazy:D

same here im on this thing all day, I'll be sitting in my dorm watching TV or reading and every 10 minutes i'll jump up and see who responded to the posts im intrested in.
it really grows on u. I have been on this board for about 6 months now and since then I havent bought one stupid muscle magazine cause all the information is right hear at my finger tips:D

I love all of you guys:bigkiss: :bigkiss: :bigkiss:

Top Bottom