Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

sometimes i get locked into the boards and miss class, but the main prolem is attempting to get homework done in front of the computer "Lemme just read one more thread and then i'll..."

RADAR said:
I'm a hardcore addict and can't get off!!!! Everytime i leave cold turkey the next time i'm on even longer to cover for lost time!!!!!and yes i'm drinking winny.......RADAR

You can't get off??? I think you need Viagara then not AS!

:D ;) :p

My new life:

Wake up and eat
Check EF
Crank a few CC's and wash down a handfull of tabs
Check EF
Go to work Eat/Eat/Eat
Come home and Eat
Check EF
Workout and Eat
Check EF
Have Dinner
Check EF
Eat
Check EF just once more before bed.
Have sex with the old lady ( no pc in bedroom )
Sleep

Next day - repeat above.

Seems pretty well rounded to me.

:D :D

Bump for LUVS2JUICE!!

You have a problem LUVS, we have a 12 step program for your problem. Rememeber the first stage is denial!!!!

And it PISSES ME OFF because the whole time I'm reading I keep thinking WHEN IS MY GEAR GOING TO GET HERE!?!?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

i know how you feel im still waiting as well:bawling:

Glad to know my diabolical plan is working! Stay right where you are there is no use resisting.:evil:

Last edited:
That one post about taking ECA and sitting in front of the computer and drinking a cup of coffee right before a work out is to funny, thats what I'm doing now.:D

there is no use resisting.

okay george... just for that i'm not coming back to the board for a solid THIRTY MINUTES....

<starts sweating>

well, maybe fifteen.

Top Bottom