Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, I am suffering from Elite Fitness Syndrome!!!!

I here ya guy's I am always stuck searching for info. This site has being good to me. All the knowledge you need! My girl friend gets pissed because I sit here non stop searching this board. She thinks I should marry my computer.

Cheers!

12 step for fitness board

Hi, my name is jetskidude, i'm a fitness board addict...

< group mumbles "hi jetskidude" >

:D

i suppose there are worse things to be addicted to.

yeah me too. and worst is that i am a computer science major, so i have to be around computers, which then i always find myself in here instead of working.

is there a 12 step program? I have used the search feature so much i am surprised it still works, and yeah i come back like every 10 mins sometimes to see new post and see how people have responded to my posts... it's kinda nuts... a bunch of addictive compulsives we are...

Rich

I'm a hardcore addict and can't get off!!!! Everytime i leave cold turkey the next time i'm on even longer to cover for lost time!!!!!and yes i'm drinking winny.......RADAR

I WAS ONCE LIKE ALL OF YOU!

Then i figured it out.... I get on before i'm suppsoed to workout, I take my ECA, sit here reading drinking a pre-workout coffee... by the time I'm sweatin' like a pig and shaking like hell and acn't sit anymore, i get up and go train!!! but..damn, sometyimes I have a relapse!

All of us who spend a-lot of time on here are addicted to EF, we are also hardcore EF users. I think we need help! Well maybe not I am trying to get FUCKING HUGE, sure the rest of you are to. I LOVE MY EF!

Top Bottom