Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with hormones

Shanea

37 male. Pretty good shape and diet. Can’t seem to get 10 pounds off no matter what. I used proscar growing up. I have done prohormones in the past and not really a great pct. I did total test and e2 recently and those checked out fine. Face gets bloated or feels bloated if I take propecia. I have gyno on the left nipple. Wondering why it flares up. I have weight gain around the stomach and bloating all the time. No matter what I eat? Any thoughts on blood work or what to check further? Thanks

If you checked your testosterone and estrogen levels already, the only other thing you would want to check is your thyroid.

Honestly though, it sounds to me like your hormones are fine. You are most likely just eating too much.

My advice to you would be to download a nutrition application on your phone like myfitnesspal. Weigh/record everything you eat for a few days. Most people are really surprised and find out they eat way more then they thought they did

37 male. Pretty good shape and diet. Can’t seem to get 10 pounds off no matter what. I used proscar growing up. I have done prohormones in the past and not really a great pct. I did total test and e2 recently and those checked out fine. Face gets bloated or feels bloated if I take propecia. I have gyno on the left nipple. Wondering why it flares up. I have weight gain around the stomach and bloating all the time. No matter what I eat? Any thoughts on blood work or what to check further? Thanks

An allergy??

Sounds more diet related to me. Since test and estrogen are fine, you need to list your diet. It might be as simple as eating less food.

Top Bottom