Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help High RBC!!

hulk0427

My RBC count is pretty high. I have heard that the quickest way to get your RBC to normal is to give blood, this right?

Have some other Q's. Im on gear on the moment, will they find this when Im gving blood? I dont wont to go there, give blood and then have law enforcement problems!!

Is it safe to give blood when Im on AAS? Don't want to hurt anyone who may recieve my blood.

If you are on EPO, you don't really want your hematocrit to go above 55-57 (though some risk it). Mine's naturally 52, so if you are only talking that high, I wouldn't worry. You could take some enteric aspirin to thin the blood. Cyclists use asaflow (or did).

They dont do an on the spot check for roids. when you go to give blood they have you feel out all this stuff. then just before you give blood they give you 2 stickers. They ask if you feel your blood is not safe then put that one on the paper if you feel it is ok then out this on. just choose the one that says its not good. when they scan everything it will pop up and they discard it. boodbanks dont have the time or the money to call LE.

are you on EQ?

hulk0427 said:
yeah Im on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - .

Also does giving blood help with BP at all?

Bro, what exactly are you so worried about? All this is normal with AAS use.

I have heard that Having high RBC can thicken the blood slightly and if you have high blood pressure than you become at a marked risk for having a stroke

hulk0427 said:
I have heard that Having high RBC can thicken the blood slightly and if you have high blood pressure than you become at a marked risk for having a stroke

You can donate blood, but think of the pregnant lady that might get your blood. If it is really bugging you then just take low dose aspirin every morning.

hulk0427 said:

IF YOU HAVE HIG BLOOD PRESSURE YOU SHOULDNT BE TAKING GEAR! ALL THIS IS NORMAL FOR BEING "ON"

hulk0427 said:

What exactly is your BP bro?

Top Bottom