Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with hgh feeling weak and snappy and dizzy

Jroxxx

Banned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i have bin on hgh for 9 weeks ,3 iu ed 1.5iu in the am and 1.5iu in pm .i used it with winny 50mg tabs ed .i am off the winny for about 3 weeks now(6 week cycle) and droped the hgh to 2 iu ed ,(1iu am and 1iu pm) and i got really weird 2 days ago .really tired and snappy then stressed out .i needed to go home and take a nap .i also noticed a week be4 that i was getting tierd later in the day and couldnt keep my eyes open .is this because of the hgh blocking my insulin production ,iam i becomeing hypoglycemic or worse .plz help jroxxx

when u sleep most of ur natural growth hormone is released .. so by u suplementing ur growth hormone ur body is getting confused and wants to sleep.. thats probably why your so snappy and on edge

ok so you dont think its because of insulin shut down .and why did it take so long to affect me ?? thx for your help j

Jroxxx said:
ok so you dont think its because of insulin shut down .and why did it take so long to affect me ?? thx for your help j

Got your PM, sorry I was away for a few days.....Now that I have the full story it's apparent that coming off the winny combined with the GH is causing the problem...Follow the guidelines I've sent and you should be fine within a few days....
Good luck
Ed

Had these symptoms yesterday Sunday PM. I had just finished doing some chores around the house and cutting the lawn ... a nice steady stroll that would substitute for the bike time I normally start the workout session with.

As for HRT supplements .... Sunday was just testo within my HRT program; HGH injection was last Friday and anastrozole last Saturday.

Now I'm ready for "Pull" day and I feel just like the title of this post - - weak, snappy and dizzy. DAMN!

So I grab some berries, grapes and cherries . . . wash them down with about 4 oz of tart cherry juice. I'm looking for a carb blast because I had really been looking forward to this wo.

Then I go to work on my mind and say ... "You only have to do 6 sets today with one warm up. One real set for each exercise. You can do that!"

I never lost those awful crappy feelings, but I did the "one set" at 10 -5 pounds more than last time and at least 2 more reps. Today, I ache and am rewarding myself with 2 days complete rest.

Maybe it was a need for carbs ... maybe the HRT products ... who knows?

thelion2005 said:
Had these symptoms yesterday Sunday PM. I had just finished doing some chores around the house and cutting the lawn ... a nice steady stroll that would substitute for the bike time I normally start the workout session with.

As for HRT supplements .... Sunday was just testo within my HRT program; HGH injection was last Friday and anastrozole last Saturday.

Now I'm ready for "Pull" day and I feel just like the title of this post - - weak, snappy and dizzy. DAMN!

So I grab some berries, grapes and cherries . . . wash them down with about 4 oz of tart cherry juice. I'm looking for a carb blast because I had really been looking forward to this wo.

Then I go to work on my mind and say ... "You only have to do 6 sets today with one warm up. One real set for each exercise. You can do that!"

I never lost those awful crappy feelings, but I did the "one set" at 10 -5 pounds more than last time and at least 2 more reps. Today, I ache and am rewarding myself with 2 days complete rest.

Maybe it was a need for carbs ... maybe the HRT products ... who knows?

hi Lion, the initial stages of GH are usually filled with severe lethargy and no amount of carbs solves the problem. Try re-constituting the 10ius with 2mls of Bacs Water instead of 1ml and leaving your shots til later in the day to avoid the tiredness......
Ed

Top Bottom