x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Help....What is this stuff?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help....What is this stuff? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well I still don't know what these little white caps are. (methandrostenolone 5mg caps) Supposed to be like D-bol. Anyone ever seen these tiny little white capsules that are supposed to be like D-bol or at least have the same effect? I just started them, but haven't had time in the system to feel anything yet. Probably duds, but wanted to see if anyone had seen or heard of anything similar. Thanks for the help! By the way EVERYTHING else I picked up from this guy is ligit (Winny, sust250,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural
    Well I still don't know what these little white caps are. (methandrostenolone 5mg caps) Supposed to be like D-bol. Anyone ever seen these tiny little white capsules that are supposed to be like D-bol or at least have the same effect? I just started them, but haven't had time in the system to feel anything yet. Probably duds, but wanted to see if anyone had seen or heard of anything similar.
    Thanks for the help!

By the way EVERYTHING else I picked up from this guy is ligit (Winny, sust250, nolvadex, deca and primo, so it seems a little odd that he would try to sell me garbage stuff...but I suppose it wouldn't be the first time it happens to someone!!!)

MadCow1
    Are these capsules or tablets? I don't think I've ever heard of capsules that weren't a homebrew creation.

{Methandrostenolone (chemical name) is Dianabol (tradename) i.e. Ibuprofen and Advil}