x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help Help Help Help Help Help Help within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: does Norma deca (real) have an special odour??? i have open i that i have bought on black market, and i wondered if it was real or not (because vial look good: corner are not square....ex and lot in black ink...) but odour is some (at first) like "almond".....real or not? did you try? i think it would a good test

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    does Norma deca (real) have an special odour??? i have open i that i have bought on black
    market, and i wondered if it was real or not (because vial look good: corner are not
    square....ex and lot in black ink...)
    but odour is some (at first) like "almond".....real or not?
    did you try?
    i think it would a good test

dont know about the odor, but the norma corporation printing at the bottom of the bottle should be small and the expiration date shouldnt be printed perfectly vertically , it should be slightly slanted. hope i could help