Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP HELP HELP!!!! Ara test FLU?

Prime Time

Hey bro's i really need some advice. I never had this before. I took 1cc of deca 200 and 1cc of ara test in my right hip. I went to the gym last night and worked out great. Got home took a shower, and then my hip was sore as hell.......then i got the FUCKING flu. I satyed awake all night aching all over. There are a few things i want to know:

1. Is it okay to put 450mg of sauce in the same spot?

2. I read that if u mix deca with a test that has proprinate in it, u should not be sore the next day...like with the test 400?

3. Has anyone gotten the flu off Ara test?

Please help me guys....

some people get flu like symtoms from sust, but I have never heard of that happening from ara-test.

I got the flu from karachi sust once. The ara at 750mg every 6 days did not give me the flu or any soreness.

I had the same flu type symtoms from Aratest but it only lasted for one day. My entire body was aching, I was freezing one minute then sweating my ass of the next minute. Went to sleep, woke up the next day and felt fine. :)

thanks for the replys bro's. Without yall i dont know what i would do. I am feeling better now, but not enough to get in the gym.

Jay- yes i mean ass. I always go high and wide, so sometimes i just refer to it as "hip"

BigQuadz- u just live about a mile from my house, dont post anything that will get your ass kicked. LOLOLOLOL...nah BigQuadz is my best friend

Top Bottom