Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP with HBP induced by high hematocrit

I wouldn't be getting over-enthusiastic about withdrawing your own blood. Follow the protocol Mia/Dylan gave you and continue to monitor.

Who is the "they" that don't want you donating blood?

By what means are you monitoring your BP on a daily basis?

It is ok guys, "they" reffers to the institution that collect blood. But they do therapeutic bleeding too I just need a doc prescription.

Good, good. Follow up with the Mia/Dylan plan laid out and get your referral for the therapeutic draw. Try to relax and not worry. This can be reversed and long term HBP on an aging cardiovascular system make up the vast majority of incidents. Statistics are on your side.

190 / 100

My BP goes higher every day thats freak me out. So doc told me to stop the cycle immediatly. I will go 2-3 months with cardio, donating blood, supplements for lowering my BP, aspirine, diuretics, relaxing, cqo10, potassium and see how it's going on. I'm sure I can lower it and then cycle again.

Yes, that sounds like your best option at this point, 190/100 is very high. Out of curiosity, what were your weekly dose amounts?

Hey Race121

250 Test E
400 Deca
I wanted to add Anavar at the end of cycle. (Last 5 weeks) @ 30mg ED

This is a "no hairloss cycle"

This is not high dosage. But last cycle was exactly 7 months ago and I had got a high BP too.

Thats not a big deal. I am sure I will be able to lower my BP. Bodybuilding is a long term thing. I don't want to risk my life now. I will wait till everything is normal (cholesterol, good cardio, BP in normal range) then cycle again. I'm 23 years old I have enough time to become a Beast.

I am open for more advices concerning lowering the HBP during off cycle. Sure that not everything has been said.
I will try to get some Ramipril from my source, a medication against HBP, and will run that during next cycle.

Go donAte blood! It will mAke a world of a difference. Also how many stimulants if any do you take a day, do you drink energy drinks and pre workouts?

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I hate stims and caffeine and try to avoid them as much as possible. It kills your appetite, sleep and fuck you BP.
I have a question, would NPP be a better choice than Deca regarding BP ? I think there is a link between water retention and HBP.

Oh boys, my BP was 190/100 and I coud not give my blood with a hematocrit that high (after bloodwork it was so high the nurse was looking at me like... expecting a heart attack to happen) so my doc took my blood himself (500ml) and.... WOAW
My BP is now (1 day after) 150/75 WTF this was the answer !!

I want to do that again in 2 weeks hope he agrees... I was supposed to stop my cycle but I can continue now :D

I take an aspirin at night and do cardio. Any knows exactly what does Aspirin do for the heart/blood vessels ?

I'm taking N2Guard and HCGenerate now.
thanks

Top Bottom