Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on a harsh stack!

steelers6

Hi, I'm 5'03" with 147pounds. Aprrox. 16% fat and 25 yrs old. This will be my fourth time using pro hormones. I tried Andro, Halotren, danabol, tren and ultradrol. Got only couple pounds using those solos and last time I did Ultradrol at high dosage till 60mg a day And then i saw some result, I gained 10lbs and lost 3 aster pct. Now I'm trying something different, I'll stack double dragon sos 500, epstein and danabol 10mg. I'm stacking danabol cause I only have 22 tabs from a friend. I'm gonna use joint support, cycle assist, liv-52, creatine, amino acid, multi vitamin, pre workouts, xtend and protein. For the PCT i'll use p.c.t assist and clomid. My question is can anyone help me on the dose for the epstein, sos 500, danabol and clomid? I need a high dosage :mad: since I tried normal doses and above it but my body did not respond!! Thank you! And your welcome to give any suggestions!

Cause with a good diet and training you would have got more gainz than a couple of pounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

^^^This!

These guys are right. First of all, if anything, you should need lower doses considering your size. Second, I don't know much about any of those brands, but you should not be 'stacking' PH's like that. Even with supports, that can not be good for your organs at all, especially if they are methylated.

Do you ever get blood work done? You should absolutely do that before even thinking of running anything again. But, like the guys said, your diet and training must be horrible...you need to start there. Post them up, and we can tell you what you're doing wrong.

Hormones add to your diet and training, they do not compensate for lack there of.

Lol my training been real good and my lifting weight still going up, I do 205lbs on bench now. The problem is I lost 11lbs in 6 weeks till today. But your all right about my diet it's really horrible and i'm not eating right!!! Thank you all for the help

^Spend those extra bucks on fixing up your diet instead of gear. Gear without diet is like having a supercar with no fuel. The potential is there but nothing is gonna happen.
I'd rather spend money on a good diet and make natty gains than buy all the gear I can and have a shitty diet.

Good luck

IcE

Your body did not respond to the normal dose because your diet and/or training are off, post up your diet and we can help....

Top Bottom