Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help greatly appreciated

WhSTb02

alright i am planning a cylce of sust only(my first cycle) and i alreaddy have the sust. i have my training and diet on point, i just have no clue what supplements i should take durring and after my cycle. need a little help please

AIFM,clomid,nolva ,HCG sorry i would give dosages and weeks but i gotta get off just something for u to research and learn about in the mean time or before someone else tells u

Eat like a horse if your bulking. Lots of steak, Lasana spaghetti with ground Sirloin. Mainly lots of food.
A good protein is good but i gain big time with just eating alot of food.
Some love Creatine as well as i had good gains from my first time using it, then the games got to be less and less.

What are your goals'

Gator

I would suggest that u do ur research to the fullest, and save that Sust, until u do all ur research. This advice may sound boring and make u not want to listen, but trust me, u will understand what I am talking about, study!, then execute what u learned. Search the crap out of this site, it was a helpful tool for me years ago. Too bad I forgot my username and password from back then. STAY STRONG!

gator_mclusky said:
Eat like a horse if your bulking. Lots of steak, Lasana spaghetti with ground Sirloin. Mainly lots of food.
A good protein is good but i gain big time with just eating alot of food.
Some love Creatine as well as i had good gains from my first time using it, then the games got to be less and less.

What are your goals'

Gator

my goals are to gain about 20-30 pounds. if possible gain all the speed i can( trying to make a d-2 college football team)

Top Bottom