Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for flaring temper??

bravohero

Hey everyone,
doing 500mgs sust (well plus 100mgs prop) ip
400mgs deca
50mgs dbol/day
It is my sixth day and I have noticed that my normally long fuse has been markedly shorter. Im not worried about hitting my girl or anything I can restrain myself on stuff like that but i have been known to rip doors off. And the stupid people that think it is ok to sit on my brand new R1 (motorcycle) they are in harms way big time. I am worried because my fincee and I are in the middle of a fued between our families not a stress free environment. Now this is a tough situation and when my temper is on the edge it really sucks. I am just wondering what can I do besides just counting to 10??

Jonny Bravo

I don't think there is really anything special, it just takes a hell of a lot of willpower to try to remove yourself from these types of situations, or to let them roll off your back.

I know when I am on dbol, I tend to walk around thinking 'smashy-smashy' to myself. I mean, I would like to just smash things. For no reason. And I can tell when I think about smashing things on dbol, it makes me feel reeeeeeel happy. Not a good thing.

All I can say, is just try to realize how stupid it is to lose your temper and make a jackass out of yourself in front of others.

bigger thanks,
I will keep that in mind. I was just asking this guy that works out at my gym says he has to take valium to keep him calm. and that just sounded totally stupid.

BiggerisBetter said:
bro roid rage isn't real
its all in your head
it just takes some patience to control it

Not always true. It depends on the drugs used, dosages, and predisposition. Look at Halo. It seems to get everyone riled up. :shoot:

I've used lots of test, dbol and fina and never had a problem with agression.

Its all in your head. If you feel the need to throw a temper tantrum then take it out on the weights in the gym, not other people.

Top Bottom