Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help firts cycle over 40 year old

Jay74

Hi, I am new in this forum and I need some advice.
Im 43 years old being training for at least 8 years on and off but last year 4 time a week with home gym.
Here my question, im 6foot tall weight 184 lbs body fat around 16 to 19 %. I want to start a cycle of test pro, with probably deca with arimidex for anti-est.
I read I lot of differences things and I need some detail advice pls. Looking to gaing mass as safe as possible to begin with to see how my body will react.
Thanks in advance and sorry my english is my second language šŸ˜‰

i agree with steve... you want to get your body fat down, preferably in the 12-13 range but at least under 15 or you are never going to get what you should out of your cycle and you put yourself at a much larger risk of side effects...

If you attempt to do a cycle with higher body fat my main advise would be to work with a nutritionist that understands the body and how it works in regards to building muscle. In order to build muscle you need a caloric surplus and to lose body fat you need a caloric deficiency. This is an interesting dilemma for your body and you will have it fighting itself when you try and gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Very few individuals can do this but with the help of steroids it is possible. You need to be honest with your
nutritionist
and let him/her know what you are doing in order to get the results your looking for. As everyone else on this site I would recommend a test only cycle if you are hell bent on doing a cycle. Also work with a coach to get a workout that will enable you to build muscle and lose fat at the same time.

Hi thanks for the advice. Im more like 16 % body fat. When to sport medecine center. I pretty muscular for natural. I have big legs naturaly and wide shoulder and 4 pack lol missing the last 2 but very close. I was thinking of doing testosterone only? 6 foot 183 lbs

Hi thanks for the advice. Im more like 16 % body fat. When to sport medecine center. I pretty muscular for natural. I have big legs naturaly and wide shoulder and 4 pack lol missing the last 2 but very close. I was thinking of doing testosterone only? 6 foot 183 lbs

I would wait until you are 12% body fat or less before starting your first cycle.

Here's what I recommend for a first cycle:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I think there is still a good amount of muscle to add naturally. You really want a good base before starting a cycle. Even at 16% body fat you would still not have a lot of muscle on your frame for your height. Get that diet locked in first.

Thanks guys for your advice. I lost 25 pound of fat last 7 months. I havr a hard time to lose the next 5lbs. My diet very simple and good but I work out 4 times a week without cardio. I will do cardio between those days. I got find more time Im business owner... thanks again

Top Bottom