Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with first Tri tren cycle, please

parabarap

Hi all!
I need some help planning my second cycle. Apologies for my ignorance.
32 y old, 196cm 96KG 15% body fat, 13 years training.
Goals: I am not able to progress naturally anymore, so gains of lean mass and a bit of definition

Week------Sustanon-------Tri Tren------Primobolan-------Novaldex-----HCG
units______mg/w_______mg/w_______mg/w_________mg/d______UI

6.................300..................................200.....................10
7.................300..................................200.....................10
8.................250..................................200.....................10
9.........................................................200.....................10............1500
10.......................................................200.....................10............1500
11..................................................................................30
12..................................................................................20
13..................................................................................10
+ PCT Clomid+ Novaldex

Some doubts:
a) It's right to continue primo two weeks after I finish Sustanon? I have read is good to keep the body in anabolic state when test fades.
b) HCG is rightly timed and dosed?
c) I am having trouble getting Proviron, is it necessary?
d) I am thinking on shortening the length one week, but keeping the same total quantities, so increasing a bit every week quantity. Is it a good idea?

Thanks a lot!

Hi all!
I need some help planning my second cycle. Apologies for my ignorance.
32 y old, 196cm 96KG 15% body fat, 13 years training.
Goals: I am not able to progress naturally anymore, so gains of lean mass and a bit of definition

Week------Sustanon-------Tri Tren------Primobolan-------Novaldex-----HCG
units______mg/w_______mg/w_______mg/w_________mg/d______UI

6.................300..................................200.....................10
7.................300..................................200.....................10
8.................250..................................200.....................10
9.........................................................200.....................10............1500
10.......................................................200.....................10............1500
11..................................................................................30
12..................................................................................20
13..................................................................................10
+ PCT Clomid+ Novaldex

Some doubts:
a) It's right to continue primo two weeks after I finish Sustanon? I have read is good to keep the body in anabolic state when test fades.
b) HCG is rightly timed and dosed?
c) I am having trouble getting Proviron, is it necessary?
d) I am thinking on shortening the length one week, but keeping the same total quantities, so increasing a bit every week quantity. Is it a good idea?

Thanks a lot!

What was ur first cycle? Ur layout is hard to read. I think its this..
1-10 sust 300mg a week
1-10 tritren 150 mg a week
1-10 primo 200 mg a week
Dont use nolva on cycle. Get aromasin
U dont have to use proviron. Ive never used on cycle. I dont think ur ready for tren yet. You are not that knowledgeable in aas yet. Ur doses are all wrong. You also dont need to throw a lot of aas into the mix if ur training and nutrition are on point. You need to run sust 10-12 weeks. The long esters dont really kick in fully til like week 5 or so. Tri tren is also a bad idea for first time. The different esters can b a bitch if you dont know anything about them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks for yur reply!

First cycle was sust 300mg/w and Deca 200mg/w for 8 weeks, got great gains from second week.

The current one is
1-8 sust 350mg a week
1-5 tritren 150 mg a week
1-10 primo 200 mg a week

Understood about Tren then!

I had an original setup done by my brother who has used steroids during around 4 years but not planning thoroughly, and as a result he barely has kept anything 2 years after his last cycle.

After that I posted the proposal in Spanish speaking forums and I got contradictory inputs, and changed most o it. Is not easy because you never get constructive comments in this world, it´s all just: "this is bad, don´t do thus"

That's why I decided to post here.

your first indication is listening to someone who lost all of their gains, meaning they didnt know what they are doing and your right, you do get a lot of answers like that...

how may cycles have you previously ran? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

32 y old, 196cm 97KG 15% body fat, 13 years training.

Only one previous cycle 8 weeks
Sust: 300mg/w
Deca: 200/w

I know his planning is not good, that's why I posted in forums and ended up reworking pretty much all of it according to feedback received.

Thanks a lot for answering Dylan, I watched a lot of your videos and I am looking forward to have your youtube channel up and running again. (I know you are going to tell me about such a low primo dose...:))

hey bro... yes, the primo dose is pretty wasteful and pointless... i wouldnt even bother at that dose but beyond that, tren on a second cycle ? i cant advise that bro... thats just not wise and not something i would recommend to anyone whatsoever... i would honestly rethink this entire set up... remember, its a marathon, not a sprint...

Thanks Dylan!

I note about the Tren and I would remove it, I thought keeping it at the bare minimum dose and length would be ok.

The reason behind the primo was a low dose to avoid increasing the amount of the other 2 androgenic compounds, and to maintain it two weeks longer than testosterone to prevent catabolism.

The initial setup was starting with primo and finishing with Masteron, at higher doses, but I discarded Masteron due to my BF%.

if you are not going to run primo higher than that, dont bother man... its just a waste... i cant phrase it any other way...

Top Bottom