Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with first cycle of Hygetropin

DanielMeisler

Hi guys I'm 24 years old, 5'8 and weight 180 pounds, I have been struggling with diets so I was reading up
in this product and how great it is for fat loss, specially when I read medical studies proving it burns
fat without a diet and accelerates metabolism, I would like you to guide me on what dose is safe to take and if it works like testosterone, if you stack it with something else benefits and results are even better than taking it alone, thank you.

HGH is impossible to get without a prescription. all the HGH that is generic out there is fake or underdosed.

you are talking thousands a year for a script, very expensive

it sounds like you are looking for a short cut to this.. diets DO NOT work. you have to change your lifestyle.. this means eating solid and exercising EVERYDAY for 1-2 hours.

you can get N2slin + GW (sarms1 brand) to help boost your results safely

The best thing you can take for fat loss is a ppar up regulator like cardarine/sr9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine/sr9009 will directly increase fat loss and endurance.

I would stack the card/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin. This will increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The two stacked together will be a very effective stimulant free and non-hormonal fat loss stack.

If you go with HGH then only get it from a pharmacy. 99.9% of HGH on the black market is fake. The problem is also that real HGH is extremely expensive. Tens of thousands of dollars to run properly.

I would recommend this stack instead for fat loss:

Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4 tabs per day (split dose with meals)

*remember that none of this will do much without a good consistent diet.

Hi guys I'm 24 years old, 5'8 and weight 180 pounds, I have been struggling with diets so I was reading up
in this product and how great it is for fat loss, specially when I read medical studies proving it burns
fat without a diet and accelerates metabolism, I would like you to guide me on what dose is safe to take and if it works like testosterone, if you stack it with something else benefits and results are even better than taking it alone, thank you.

You need to use HGH for longer periods of time and preferably with insulin for the full effect.

Another problem is that HGH is very expensive, especially if we are talking about legit stuff. I would look for other better ways to cut down the fat. Keep in mind, that even on HGH the diet matters - if you eat like sh&t, you will also look like that. No drug can help it.

Top Bottom