Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with first cycle of annabol 50mg

gibbognock1

hello and thanks for taking time to read
i am about to start my first cycle of anabol 50mg ( oxys ) i have trained before when i was in prison went from skinny wee 8 stone boy to ust under 16 stone pure muscle but since been out since 2014 have lost it all and want to get back into it

so i have some questions - how many tabs do you should think i should take a day half a 50mg or a 50mg

also have muscle memory so want to take course to give me my strength back

is there any way to stop the water retention from these courses and if yes what would help ? as i know anabol gives you alot of watrer retention ?

also i have seen i tthink its called N2 OR something to combat the liver well im on a ow budget at the moment and have mil thistle downstairs would this do till i could afford N2 ?

right now im at 83.7kg still got a bit of a belly but arms shoulder have shrnk significantly and my pecks have just turned to sag was thinking of course of oxys to gain muscle and strength then maybe cutting in tonign up any good ideas whats the best for this ? also heard oxys are good to run with dbol is this true because i can get dbol but isit just a waste of time ?

last thing anybody help me with good supplements that will help my body produce more muscle while training or any sort or supplement that will help my body at all during this course of anabol ?

if i have missed out anything any other information would be so much help
thanks guys for reading appreciate it

I wouldn't run oxy and dbol at once. Your liver will thank you for it.

Milk thistle will do the trick when on a budget but run either oxy or dbol. What ever is better on your budget and easily available to you. Wouldn't recommend to run any of them for longer than 4 weeks, which I think is a waste if you don't stack it with testosterone as base compound.

What you entirely forgot is your PCT. Oxy or Dbol will shut you down to some extent, so you need a light PCT to recover and keep your gains, or you're just pissing in the wind.

thanks for the advice coud you explain the PCT
i am ony runnign a course or oxys 50mg 60 tabs 2 a day 4 week course ?
so its a watse fof time doing it without test for onger than than i just cant jag thats the problem ?
ill use milk thistle instead on a budget ?
could ou explain a light PCT to keep my gains as in weight/strength gains ?
im 83.7 kh what would i go up to using a 4 week courseof this ? i used to have a good buid naturally at lost it want it back for summer
ive been looking at tested water loss tablets are they good for water retention as i heard oxys give you lots of water retetntion & could you recommend any good protein / creatine to boost my protein levels and recover muscle

thanks for the reply jaylovesdbol

Dude what are you doing take a deep breath count to 10 and do some more research it sounds to me your looking for a quick fix which will probably make you look worse in the long run. I'm always giving advice and I'm always prepared to listen as well but this time I can't give you any advice except don't bother with your cycle it sucks and is a waste of your time

so your saying takin a 4 week ourse of oxys os a aste of time to gain strentgh and muscle mass ? ive done research and it says its the best t kickstart off a course and then just carry on normal im not going to be taking oxys or any after first course just running it to get strentgh and musce mass back and thats it

You aren't going to get much from running anadrol by itself for 4 weeks. Oral steroids can you to blow up and gain a huge amount of scale weight but it's almost all water. Oral steroids really don't leave much in the way of keepable gains.

What I would do instead is run a 12 week test e cycle and add in a 4 week anadrol kick start.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

Weeks 1 - 4
anadrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day <- a good liver aid supplement since anadrol is a liver toxic oral steroid

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

What you need is time of getting back into shape and getting consistent with diet and training. It sounds like you have some body fat and have lost a lot of muscle mass. You don't want to jump on steroids to get this back. What you need to do is get back into the shape you were in before, be consistent with diet and training every single day, and then run a cycle after this is a new lifestyle. Steroids are far from magic pills.

Top Bottom