Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on first cycle

Ubai Ammuneh

Hello guys,
I've never done steroids and I'm wishing to run my first cycle soon :)
I've read about steroids and was woundering how the first stack should look like ...
I was thinking of something like this:
Test E : 500/750 mgs E.W. (splitting the dosage onto 2 dosages Mon/Thurs) Weeks 1-12

Deca Durabolin : 300/400 mgs E.W. (splitting the dosage onto 2 dosages Mon/Thurs) Weeks 1-10

Anadrol : 50mgs E.D. Weeks 1-6 and upping the dosage by 25mg/day every two weeks

Aromasin: 10mgs E.D

For PCT I will do:
weeks 12-14 : Nothing (for the Test E get out from the body)
Starting from week 14:
Day 1:
Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg

Following 10 days:
Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg

Following 10 days:
Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

Any suggestions?
Thanks

for a start just stick with the test or deca for the first cycle forget the Anadrol it is the strongest oral and I would wait until you have a couple more cycles under your belt and I don't get dosing it every other day especially at that low dose other than that good luck and enjoy

You're 23. Don't fuck up your body now. You want children? Im 1000% saying it's unlikely you won't be able to have them but really? You're in your prime. I would say take advantage of your natural hormones for at least 10 years.. I know you won't listen but I'm saying my piece.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You're 23. Don't fuck up your body now. You want children? Im 1000% saying it's unlikely you won't be able to have them but really? You're in your prime. I would say take advantage of your natural hormones for at least 10 years.. I know you won't listen but I'm saying my piece.

But I think doing right PCT will recover my shut down test (and some other things)
So I can get children after finishing cycle right?

for a start just stick with the test or deca for the first cycle forget the Anadrol it is the strongest oral and I would wait until you have a couple more cycles under your belt and I don't get dosing it every other day especially at that low dose other than that good luck and enjoy
So you're saying that I should remove the anadrol and keep everything else in the same dosage?

Thanks for your reply

But I think doing right PCT will recover my shut down test (and some other things)
So I can get children after finishing cycle right?
With HCG you can have children on gear. Even without HCG. The point I'm trying to make is at your age you will more than likely bounce back. You are likely to bounce back less and less with every cycle you do. You don't want to be 30 and on TrT you because you wanted 10 cycles in your 20's. It's just my opinion that at your age it's unnecessary. I do understand though...

Top Bottom