Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help faking test level to my doctor

thecockdiesel

I have been on androderm patch for a while and it sucks, my doc is always wanting me to come in to get my test levels checked and they are always very low. I'm alway at the end of a cycle when I schedule my appointment for my blood work. This time I'm going to ask for shots instead of the patch, I can't keep patch on it's always falling off. My problem is this, how much test do I need to inject to make my test levels look normal, like I have been wearing the patch? I have a bottle of Brovel t-50 that I could use a week before the test, but I need to know if 1/2 a cc every third day would be enough to make my levels appear normal?

My other idea is the wear the patch and have very low levels again, so I can have a better chance of getting injections. Tell me what you guys think and thanks for the help.

I would say the patch doesnt seem to be working. Tell him it keeps falling off and a friend of yours, is taking injections from his doctor and it is working really well. Ask him if you could try the injections instead of the patch. tell him you aren't scared of needles.

--JMasters

Top Bottom