Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on estrogen management (SERMs and Ai)

Reno9111

Hi all. I have been an avid “reader” of this site for years, but never a poster. I’m 38, 185lbs 13% bf and have been working with various AAS for the better part of 7 years. I’m not a newbie and frankly very happy with the results.

over the last year I have begun to run “hotter” than normal. Ie the least little stressor (like having a conversation) and I’m in massive sweat mode... I could probably soak 3 shirts a day. I just got done with a complete (read all day poking and prodding) physical... and they made the comment that perhaps it’s my estrogen manage to protocol. (Yes they are aware of my cycle).

Now I am estrogen sensitive so I’m rather nervous about changes.. my thoughts were to try cutting out the tamoxifen, but interested in experienced opinions.. I don’t want gyno after all these years!

my estrogen protocol
1 mg anastrozole 3x week
10mg tamoxifen 2x week
20mg exemestane 1x week

my aas cycle is relatively minor
Test Cyp 300mg weekly
Deca 100mg weekly
(depending on cycle I’ll run Anavar)

i do drink bcaa with citruline in it all day... but reducing never seemed to help.

What else... weights 3 days a week, cardio 2 days per week. Be is ok 130/80 on, 120/70 off cycle. Lipids are normally great but funky right now... decaf always screws with them on cycle.

really appreciate any commentary.

Hi all. I have been an avid “reader” of this site for years, but never a poster. I’m 38, 185lbs 13% bf and have been working with various AAS for the better part of 7 years. I’m not a newbie and frankly very happy with the results.

over the last year I have begun to run “hotter” than normal. Ie the least little stressor (like having a conversation) and I’m in massive sweat mode... I could probably soak 3 shirts a day. I just got done with a complete (read all day poking and prodding) physical... and they made the comment that perhaps it’s my estrogen manage to protocol. (Yes they are aware of my cycle).

Now I am estrogen sensitive so I’m rather nervous about changes.. my thoughts were to try cutting out the tamoxifen, but interested in experienced opinions.. I don’t want gyno after all these years!

my estrogen protocol
1 mg anastrozole 3x week
10mg tamoxifen 2x week
20mg exemestane 1x week

my aas cycle is relatively minor
Test Cyp 300mg weekly
Deca 100mg weekly
(depending on cycle I’ll run Anavar)

i do drink bcaa with citruline in it all day... but reducing never seemed to help.

What else... weights 3 days a week, cardio 2 days per week. Be is ok 130/80 on, 120/70 off cycle. Lipids are normally great but funky right now... decaf always screws with them on cycle.

really appreciate any commentary.

hey there bro, your doses of aas are pretty small if it were me my ai protocol would be as follows

aromasin 12.5mg 3xweek i would start with 6.25mg 3x week if needs adjusting just bump up a little, u dont need nolva at all for this cycle it will make deca sides worst, since you got a small dose deca add some cab 0.25mg 2x week or 0.25mg prampexole daily, also run n2generate during cycle to :) thats all u need :)

if money aint a issue add some cardarine in the cycle to :)

You are throwing everything but the kitchen sink into your cycle and hoping something sticks.

Simplify things.

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so you need an AI. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is more then enough for the dosage you are planning on using.

Deca is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body so you need an anti-prolactin drug. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is again, more then enough for the dosage you are planning on using.

Anavar does not aromatize at all so it does not need any estrogen/prolactin drugs.

Don't use tamoxifen or arimidex as you will get an estrogen rebound once you stop them.

first off enough with the speculation. run blood work

2. if you have gyno run the anti-gyno protocol

if not then you should run aromasin on cycle. you don't need to run 3 drugs together.

Estradiol with the aforementioned protocol is 11.6 pg/ml back on 9/30

thinking about a gradual reduction. I typically start getting sensitivity around 20.

im thinking drop tamoxifen to 10mg/week, keep the Aromasin going and drop the anastrozole to 1mg 2x/ week.

Can an you tell I’m terrified of bitch tits? I had sensitivity years ago and got tiny bit of gyno. Nothing anyone would notice other than me...but I don’t won’t more!

thnks for your thoughts in advance

Thanks everyone.

Estradiol on 9/30 while on the above protocol was 11.6 pg/ml. I start getting sensitivity at 20.

my thoughts are to work my way there slowly. Starting with knocking my tamoxifen from 2 10mg per week to 1 per week and from 3 1mg anastrozole per week to 2. leave the exemestane as is at 20mg 1 x per week (these are caplets so I can’t break them up).

if you haven’t guessed I don’t want gyno and have had a little in the past.

thoughts?

You are throwing everything but the kitchen sink into your cycle and hoping something sticks.

Simplify things.

Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so you need an AI. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is more then enough for the dosage you are planning on using.

Deca is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body so you need an anti-prolactin drug. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is again, more then enough for the dosage you are planning on using.

Anavar does not aromatize at all so it does not need any estrogen/prolactin drugs.

Don't use tamoxifen or arimidex as you will get an estrogen rebound once you stop them.

All too common. There's a ton of suggested cycles they can follow which work fine.

Estradiol with the aforementioned protocol is 11.6 pg/ml back on 9/30

thinking about a gradual reduction. I typically start getting sensitivity around 20.

im thinking drop tamoxifen to 10mg/week, keep the Aromasin going and drop the anastrozole to 1mg 2x/ week.

Can an you tell I’m terrified of bitch tits? I had sensitivity years ago and got tiny bit of gyno. Nothing anyone would notice other than me...but I don’t won’t more!

thnks for your thoughts in advance

quality aromasin alone is the solution. nolvadex can actually make the problem worse

Top Bottom