Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with eq/tbol only cycle .... need to step it up!

I second that, please don't say fucking nolva!

anavar is a bit stronger than tbol... give it a try and see which you like more but i have a feeling you will like anavar more...

personally, i would stick to the 16 weeks on eq and not go any longer than that... its up to you and everyone is going to have a different opinion on this but by the time you take your 16 weeks on cycle and 4 weeks of pct, your at 20 weeks and that means 20 weeks off until your next cycle... that's a long time... you don't want it to be any fucking longer than that...

Def this ^^^^. From experiance Ive been off since Feb. 15 shit killing me! Recovery was a bitch!! I believe GET IN GET OUT

My next cycle will be 8 weeks long

Prop 1-8
Winny 2-8
S4 1-8
Gw 1-8
Mab sm albut or a cec stack

Or I might even blitz
1-6 prop
1-6 winny

Gotta remember the same why it builds up is the same way it goes down!

Think about it I started last year in Oct! Bro that was lingering in my system untill about 6 weeks ago.

ok looks like the consensus is to up eq to 600 for weeks 10-16, with var over tbol. soooo tempted to throw in the test prop for the final 10-18 but like dylan said, that is a long cycle bro, and that worries me. i can definitely wait and do it up big next time. also, reverends first post give me hope, you did say it was one of your favs, just sloooow.

also any advice on the pct? why all the nolva hatred?? also, i can get real arimidex if needed, if that helps at all. keep in mind no sides yet (balls still there 100%)

ok looks like the consensus is to up eq to 600 for weeks 10-16, with var over tbol. soooo tempted to throw in the test prop for the final 10-18 but like dylan said, that is a long cycle bro, and that worries me. i can definitely wait and do it up big next time. also, reverends first post give me hope, you did say it was one of your favs, just sloooow.

also any advice on the pct? why all the nolva hatred?? also, i can get real arimidex if needed, if that helps at all. keep in mind no sides yet (balls still there 100%)

bro, please don't bring up nolva again or i promise you the reverend is going to post you some serious reading !

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
daa
forma stanzol

^^^^ yes. test 600, eq 600 per wk. 16 wks. eat right, little bit of cardio, you'll be more of a freak than you already are. Nolva/letro is a great combo to combat gyno lumps but other than that needs to be locked in a deep dark closet. use forma stanazol, 50$ and wrks wonders w/ out hindering gains. great on or off cycle.

Top Bottom