Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Dianabol and Proviron

jose9217

Hey guys, stoked to be part of this community and greetings from Peru!

Now, I have a doubt. Since I'm stuck I want to bulk more (I have a good solid muscle base. I can't complain, I just want about 5kg more to be completely satisfied with myself), so my trainer recommended me to take Dianabol + Proviron for 5 weeks. My two main concerns are my liver and keeping the gains after the cycle is over, so I asked him if I needed to take any hepatic protector (while on dbol) and clomid after the cycle (post cycle). He said that it is not neccesary, and that after the cycle I should keep most of the gains if I follow a proper diet and train.

Now my question is, is he right? or should I just tell him to f*ck off? (not literally, you get the point) should I go for it? I'm not a stubborn child or anything (I'm 22), so if what I'm saying is crazy I would appreciate you to tell me, after all, the main goal of this site is to look out for everyone's well being.

Thank you and again I'm very happy to be part of this site guys

Jose

Don't take DBol alone. Those gains aren't keepable. You'll only keep like 10%. Run DBOL with a test cyp base or RS trasaderm (n2bm) or alternatively, how bout running Dianabuk (MyProH or n2bm). That thing is a full stack in a bottle. Filled with all kindsa goodies for mass/AI/liver protectant. Give it a look. And as always, run some liquid Adex (AG-Guys) at like .5mgEOD.

Top Bottom