Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help in designing first cycle

savagepumps

please help me...i have never juiced before..and am going to take a trip down to mexico(by plane) and want to pick up some gear for my first cycle..i weigh in at 175 and im hoping to gain about 30 pounds over this summer with this...i want to go big for my first cycle, and dont plan on juicing anytime soon after this.

i was going to do deca and test..but after my first injection my suplyer got arrested and i had it at his house...anavar sounds good, is that going to make me more aggresive? can someone help me out with the actual cycle plan

I agree with Ultra, that would be a solid cycle and as long as you have a good diet you should reach your goals. Happy Growing :D

M18

to reach your goals id eat a ton and run a cycle like this (happens to be a fav of mine if you sont like it you can go to hell :) )
wk 1-6: dbol
wk 1-10: 500mg sust
wk 1-12: 400mg eq (pick up some ttokkyo boldenon 200 in mexico)
wk 5-12: 300mg primo

ive come up with this....
week 1= 30mg dbol 250 mg test
week 2= 30mg dbol 250mg test
week3= 30mg dbol 500 mg test
week 4= 30mg dbol 500 mg test
week5= 500 mg test
week6= 500 mg test
week7= 500 mg test
week 8= 500 mg test
week9= and 250 mg test
week10=and 100 mg test

i might want to throw in some anavar but im still not done growing and i dont want to over-do it..

i cant beleave that many people out there still taper their cycles. TAPER IS A WAIST OF GEAR AND TIME

Primo is too mild for its price

Go with Test/Eq/D-boll if you want explosive gains. Be sure to throw in some arimidex if you are concerned about water retension. Also before you start your cycle HAVE SOME CLOMIDS to finish off, or you cycle will be a waste

Top Bottom