Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with designing a cycle please!!!

Tyrant77

I was wondering if one of the experienced users could help me out. I need to come up w/ a cycle. I am 22 yrs old and am about 5'9 and weigh 205lbs. Im pretty built but got a few xtra pounds on me. My buddy said he would suggest a Winny/Deca cycle, i was wondering if that sounded right. I want to cut down but at the same time gain some size (as much as possible) while cutting down. This would be my first time so i am a lil worried bout side effects, any suggestions. I heard that if ur grandfather on ur moms side was bald ur more likely to be is that true? If it is, is there any way i can prevent that while doing the cycle. Again i appreciate any help you guys can give me

I would suggest a fina/Test cycle. The fina will you lean out while adding some lean mass and you can keep your nuts. You need to research before you start anything. There is nothing worse than getting your body out of whack and not knowing how to get it back. Research on things like clomid, nolvadex, liquidex, gyno, DHT. Basically stick around for a few months and you will learn a great deal.

I agree with Golfer, but keeo your dosages at no more than 500mg/Test a week and I think you'll only need 75mg/fina EOD. You need to know that drugs are not the answer to shedding the fat. You first need a sound nutritional plan, and training routine including Cardio. E-mail me if you need any help, I'll respond as soon as I ge the chance. [email protected]

300-400mg Primobolan/week for 12 weeks
+ Oxandrolone (if you HAVE money) or
+ 20mg Dbols/daily week 1-4 and 7-11 !
MY(!!!) suggestion bro`!
Greetz

I appreciate the advise but im wondering weather deca/winny is a bad combo. This is my first cycle and my boy said that what u guys said he thinks is for a person that has done a cylce or 2 before. Also im kinda strapped for cash so i was wonderin if i could get away w/ cutting up and gaining some lean mass with just the winny??

Thanx

ok let me clear something up for you, gear plays almost a non existant part of losing bodyfat, except for gh, t3, clen, etc. and even those arent wonder drugs. losing bodyfat is all in the diet and cardio and can be done while on any cycle. the only difference gear will make is if you hold water.

now i think deca and winny is a bad idea. two anabolic types of gear here. imo androgens need to be in most cycles, esspecially your first. so if you are one of the few people that react to winny by all means go for it, but you probably arent.

drop the winny and add some test

500mg/wk test enanthate
400mg/wk deca

my exact first cycle and i was about your size.

I still say that Fina aids in fat loss, and you definitley need Test. Test is cheap, so is Fina. jc21 is right, that gear doesn't play that much of a roll in fat loss, it's in the diet and cardio. Most likely, You will not experience any major side effects with dosages I outlined above. If you do, then adjust them, it's not that hard.

With 400mg Deca and 500mg Test/week he will do a great job in gaining mass !! Of course he can put control on it with clean eating and cardio but the thing with Deca is : it only unfolds its power with a certain amount of calories !!!
Using Deca to the best benefit means: FOOD !!
Winstrol is for more experienced athletes-it has its Dangers ...
Therefore I suggested Primo/Dbol...can help to put on some Quality !!
Greetz

With 400mg Deca and 500mg Test/week he will do a great job in gaining mass !! Of course he can put control on it with clean eating and cardio but the thing with Deca is : it only unfolds its power with a certain amount of calories !!!
Using Deca to the best benefit means: FOOD !!
Winstrol is for more experienced athletes-it has its Dangers ...
Therefore I suggested Primo/Dbol...can help to put on some Quality !!
Greetz

Ok how does this sound?? another one of my friends said like 300-400mg's of EQ and 50mg of winny eod or 100mg of winny 2 or 3 times a week? he said that the EQ will ad size but it will be lean muscle and the winny will shread me up and the gains will be easier to maintain that with something like test????

Thanx

Top Bottom