Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with designing a cycle!?

plurmurphy

I want to do a cycle consisting of deca,test,dbols, and later on for the last 4 weeks halo. I just need help with the dosages of what you guys think is reasonable. Ive done 3 cycles before Anavar only,Tbol only,Anavar and tbol stacked. I also need help with the dosage of hcg to use. I already know about the nolvadex and armidex. I am 5'11,21 years old, I have been working out and hitting the gym for about 2 years now. I usually go at least 3 times a week but when on gear i like to go everyday. In the morning Cardio on an empty stomach. Then later on go hit the weights... Let me know what you all think

Damn, that's a lot of red.... :Chef: :tuc:

Sounds great dude!! With 2 years of some hard 3 times a week lifting you are set man!! I think a person is considered a vet after 1 year of off and on training...so yea if you wanna run a dbol,test,deca,halo cycle go ahead!! Maybe add some Anadrol and Cheque Drops to...

I love coming on to this shit

Thats a great idea...doing cardio on an empty stomach!!! Never thought of that lame mo-fo. 2 years???!!?? Dam, thats a long ass time. You must know everything. 3 cycles? U must be as big as ronnie coleman. Retard!

i'm so sick of this dipshit, how did your 100mg of var ed stacked with tbol 100mg ed. you will probably have hepatitis soon with dbol and halo thrown in the mix. learn how to eat learn how to lift and at least use the search button if you can't do those things cause we are all sick of your advice seeking ignorant ass

bruce410 said:
i'm so sick of this dipshit, how did your 100mg of var ed stacked with tbol 100mg ed. you will probably have hepatitis soon with dbol and halo thrown in the mix. learn how to eat learn how to lift and at least use the search button if you can't do those things cause we are all sick of your advice seeking ignorant ass

So u remember him 2, atleast i am not alone

he's a 16 year old that used to say he was 21 and seeking advice for his little brother of course i do. he is the reason i have to worry about people knowing about my gear habits

bruce410 said:
he's a 16 year old that used to say he was 21 and seeking advice for his little brother of course i do. he is the reason i have to worry about people knowing about my gear habits

Damn that sux, bomb his ass then

Top Bottom