Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help design the perfect NFL football player anabolic steroid cycle

With the NFL lockout still in effect, there is no steroid testing in place. And with no testing, the NFL has become the Wild West where players are able to juice without worry. And as the lockout drags on, many experts contend that players will be able to run through full steroid cycles, and come back better than ever!

Here's a link to the new article:
NFL on Steroids Players on Anabolic Steroid Cycles During Lockout | Bodybuilding News EliteFitness.com

When you said most cycles take between 8-12 MONTHS to finish, shouldn't that have been weeks?

I know several pro football players who would really frown on this thread. One of them, no one would ever believe was NOT juicing because of how incredible he looks and I know for a fact he's not juicing. He's incredibly genetically gifted, both he and his brother.

Lots of gentic freaks in the league....a big part of why they made it...but even then to prolong a career I know genetic freaks juice to recover so they can practice more, play more, recover faster from nagging injuries....plus weed and coke are rampant in the NFL and NBA, tons of those guys are pot heads and coke heads..if you think pro sports are pure, you are gravely mistaken...

Juicing and GH is good for guys to recover faster and keep playing....all these fancy cycles are too much a risk to get caught, you cant play with Deca period, Tren if its a nandrolone too right, and Mast I know nothing about testing but cant risk it not being Mast.....stick to orals, injectable test and GH.....plenty safe health wise and safe testing wise....

Top Bottom