Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with deciding first cycle

juniorgearhead

hey guys, i'm new here but have been reading your post and you guys are very knowledgable, this will be my first cycle and i'm probally going to use sust 500mg for a 10 week cycle but and lookin to stack it with something, was thinkin eq but that is the one thing hard for me to get. i'm 6'1 200 now lookin to put on a solid 20lbs with my first cycle, any advice would be greatly appreciated

I would suggest the EQ...but as you said you may not be able to get it...if not then definately go with the D-Bol.

If you do decide to do that, ask Mustang_18 and he will set up a good cycle for ya.:cool:

my first cycle was 250mgs of sust every three days and 200mgs of deca on the 1st and 3rd day...kept around 22lbs...try that

I think you need some EQ, Deca, Or Fina to help solidify your gains. Also Sust has weird timing, study it some more. You may find that Test Ent or Cyp may be a better choice and it is much cheaper. Just my thoughts...Hound Dog

thanks guys, yeah i would love some eq to stack but i jsut can't find it, so i'm thinking d-bol or deca if i can't come across some eq, thanks for all the info so far guys

I would try a Sust, D-Bol cycle with some Deca or Eq. You could try this
D-Bol at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Eq or Deca at 400mg/week for weeks 1-10
Clomid starting 3 weeks after your last shot. If you get in those clean cals and Protein I am sure you will be able to reach or even go beyond your set goals. E-Mail me if you need any help. I did an eq,sust,d-bol cycle and gained 44 pounds and have kept about 39-40 pounds of it but I did gain a lot more fat on cycle then I would have liked. Good Luck!

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I would try a Sust, D-Bol cycle with some Deca or Eq. You could try this
D-Bol at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Eq or Deca at 400mg/week for weeks 1-10
Clomid starting 3 weeks after your last shot. If you get in those clean cals and Protein I am sure you will be able to reach or even go beyond your set goals. E-Mail me if you need any help. I did an eq,sust,d-bol cycle and gained 44 pounds and have kept about 39-40 pounds of it but I did gain a lot more fat on cycle then I would have liked. Good Luck!

M18

I know you have more experience than me but isn't that a little heavy for his first cycle? I mean we don't know how he responds yet. This is my 2nd cycle and I'm only doing:
Dbol 35, 30, 25, 25, 20
EQ 300mg 12 weeks
Test Cyp 400 for 8 weeks

Top Bottom