Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help On Deca Durabolin Only Cycle!!!!!

solrac6262

hello i am doing a deca only cycle for 8 weeks but I am not having great gains at all
i am on my 6 week I was convining primobolan depot with deca
this is what my cicle was looking at

first week primo 150 deca 200
2nd week primo 200 deca 200
3rd week primo 300 deca 300
4th week primo 250 deca 300
5th week primo 200 deca 200
6th week primo 100 deca 200
and also yesterday I put an injection of hcg 250 ui to produce more testosterone

My diet consist on probably 5 bonless chicken breast during the day
a milk shake after training of 52 gr of protein
an apple on mid morning and also on my lunch veggies during the afternoon sometimes a chicken breast sandwich
but always try to make my 6 foods a day
multivitamin
vitamin c
calcium and a liver detoxifier
i havent got the results that I was looking for

any suggestions

thanks so much

For starters there is no reason to pyramid the doses like that. Second the doses are rather low so you shouldn't be expecting dramatic gains. Have you gained any weight? If so how much? Strength increase at all?

No I still on the same weight 78kilos I feel more tightened and have more Strength but I have gained more belly since I am on vacations and have eating all nights lots of roasted meet and tortillas

do you think should I need some hcg yesterday I put on 1 Injection and feel that I got water retention

thanks for your quick answer

How many calories daily, looks low. Deca provides slow but steady gains, patience

Also a diet consisting 200g of Protein and relying on "Veggies" with lunch as ur carb intake wont produce weight with a light cycle.

Thats a cutting diet if Im reading it right.

also training a muscle per day this week train monday chest/tri tuesday legs
and wedn back/bic
resting all the week on monday should I continue the same routine two muscles per day and resting one day
or should I keep on the muscle per day
what are the best suggestions diet etc
thanks!!

In the morning before I hit the gym
A bowl of oat meal
afer the gym 2 Pancakes and some glutamine 15 min later isopure 52 gr prot cero carb
mid morning apple and turkey breast sandwich
lunch half chicken 4 tortillas rice and beans
snack today ice cream
mid afternon 2 chicken breast
and I havent got dinner
thats what normaly my diet looks like

you're not eatin enough for a bird to gain weight.....and you're saying deca only but you've got primo listed. WTF is it?

Dial_tone said:
you're not eatin enough for a bird to gain weight.....and you're saying deca only but you've got primo listed. WTF is it?

i think that is more the problem as well rather than the doses?

Top Bottom