Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help cycling

gettinstarted

I need help on how to cycle the gear i got..

i didnt order it all yet but im gonna order clen, t3, winny, test prop.
how much should i order and how should i set up my cycle? thanks fellas

stats... looks like a cutter.. please give us yr age,height weight etc so we can properly help you.

sorry about that guys i shouldve known better, i havent been on here in a long time. This would be my 7th cycle i believe. im 25 yo, 237lb i dont know how accurate it is but my trainer measured me at around 13% bf. This is my first time using T3

I never used prop before, i know the clen is 2 weeks on 2 weeks, im pretty sure the winny is 50mg ED for 6 weeks, i dont know how to run the t3 at all... i wanna know how the more experienced guys on here cycle it all together..if your not gonna help and answer my question then dont waste your time posting back

The last time I researched T3 was a few years ago.I forget the doses, but bare with me. You'll want to start at a low dose for a few days. and then go up the next dose for 2-3 more days. continue that until you hit your max dose then ramp back down just as you were ramping up. I also remember to use t3 on cycle since it is a potent thyroid drug. I forget a little, but I remember ramping up and down and not to stay on for too long, like a few weeks. please research this compoud as it can serious effect your thyriod if abused.

Top Bottom