Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cycle and suppliments on test e

damienpineapple

hello everyone, i am after some advice...
first off let me tell you my cycle

i am on 1ml of test e 300 once a week
diet is on point
protien suppliments
omega 3 sups
mulitvitamins

i am running just test for ten weeks then intend to add eqvibol 200 on next cycle along side the test e 300

the question is .....
i been told to also take adex for estrogen levels and n2guard for blood pressure

does this sound right?
and is there anything else i should be using to help my gains ..

i should also add i a slim build and box part time . I have lifted for years but find hard to gain big gains .
i don't want to be like rocky,
how ever i want more lean cut muscle ...

any info would be greatful
as you do learn by your mistakes and if no1 helps you how are you going to proceed

thanks in advance :)

I'd be running aromasin with this at 12.5mg eod. N2guard is always smart and hcgenerate to help with shut down. In pct, run clomid, forma, and a good T boosting stack for great recovery. Test infusion, phytoserms, test stack, hcgen, unleashed are a few of my favorites. You could also use ostarine to help maintain on cycle gains. Sarms1 is the place to get it

ok thanks bud . I was told to get Estrodex
also as a estrogen blocker aswell as life support instead of n2guard, both from predatorsuppliments ...

ok thanks bud . I was told to get Estrodex
also as a estrogen blocker aswell as life support instead of n2guard, both from predatorsuppliments ...

Everyone will have different preferences which was why you were recommended something differently than what's being recommended here. We all respond to supplements differently.

If you cannot get aromasin or do not want to go that route you could use something like formastanozol or erase while you are on the cycle.

yes thanks mate, just worried that i cant get all that shipped to the uk , unless its called diffrent in England ... Otherwise icwould follow that to the T .. Been told this is a good pct. Thanks mate, wasn't being rude earlier just wanted to get all the input i could and as i in England and on first cycle its hard to find all the stuff you listed, i do Appriciate. Your input mate

Top Bottom