Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle please, advice changes

Alexi

Hi guys,
New to the forum and very excited.

So I plan on running a 500mg/pw test e for 12 weeks.
Kick starting with 100mg/eod with test p first 3 weeks with week 4 tampering down.
Also running tbol 50mg for first 4 weeks.

Will also be adding in rad 140 15mg, Cardarine and mk677 through the cycle.

I have 1 cycle under my belt of steroids and a few “runs” with insulin and growth.

Open to advice with any changes and expected gains.
Also any expected problems I may face?

Should I also run insulin with the cycle?
My aim is to make clean lean gains however bulk as best as possible, no pct as I will blast and cruise.

I have been lifting for 4 years, seriously no messing around... unfortunately I haven’t been to the gym for 4 months due to personal reasons and have dropped 14kilos of muscle :( I want it back! 😂

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan I love your YouTube channels and I hold you in high respect brother just wanted to let you know that... thanks for the advice.

Of course I forgot to meant I’ll be taking 12.5mg Aromasin eod.

I don’t plan on doing a pct as I plan to blast and cruise I know I’ll be hitting cycles constantly so I believe blast and cruise will be the best option and yes I know for life.

My cruise dose will be 120mg/wk test e.
Is this enough? I don’t want to cruise high.

Can I ask do you know of elite sarms? Im based in Australia

if you have never tried insulin i can tell you that it is pretty much a waste and does more harm than good

however i am all for guys trying new things out.. use short acting insulin post workout and make sure you are having a dex shake after injecting it. keep someone around you in case

Dylan I love your YouTube channels and I hold you in high respect brother just wanted to let you know that... thanks for the advice.

Of course I forgot to meant I’ll be taking 12.5mg Aromasin eod.

I don’t plan on doing a pct as I plan to blast and cruise I know I’ll be hitting cycles constantly so I believe blast and cruise will be the best option and yes I know for life.

My cruise dose will be 120mg/wk test e.
Is this enough? I don’t want to cruise high.

Can I ask do you know of elite sarms? Im based in Australia

Hey bro, THANK YOU very very much for that, i really appreciate it.. i wasnt aware you were on trt or i would not have added the pct so thanks for clarifying and also for being on top of things, thats awesome... yes, i hate it when i see trt doses too high at 120 should be plenty for most... some do require more under severe cases of low T but generally that is plenty... i have had so many emails over the past few years about elite sarms... very very very hit and miss.. more complaints than praise but i have never personally used them so i cant speak from personal use but you can only imagine the amount of emails i get per day...

If you are running tbol as a "kick start" then you don't need test P too. It will only send your hormones on a rollercoaster when you are tapering up and down. Just run your cycle with the test E and tbol. Cardarine is great but the RAD will be redundant. You are running test so I don't see what RAD would really benefit you here. Just save it for another cycle.

I would also push the cycle down the road for a few months. If you took 4 months off you want to get that muscle back first. If you run the cycle right away you will just gain back what you lost. You can do that easily without gear. Wait 6 months and then run the cycle.

Run this for PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom