Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle and headaches

I always get headaches the first few weeks of my cycle sometimes longer. I am to on test deca and dbol. I have never thought i needed an ai, but this cycle i started arimidex .5 eod a week in after getting headaches. Three days on the ai and my headaches are completely gone. I consistently check my BP. It is never high. Could be a coincidence but it seems the AI took them away. I would definitely give it a shot. If your RBCs are high try donating a pint of blood

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EliteFitness

I had weightlifters headache at the end of my last cycle. Regardless of what I did as soon as I got my blood pressure up I would get this "ice cream" headache type thing times ten. It would throb for hours after I got my BP up and then. Ebb to a dull pain later in the day.

I went to the dr. And she gave me gabbapentin. Within a week and a half I had no more headaches. It's an anti brain trauma drug.

Obviously telling someone they have absolutley no idea what they are doing is much easier than constructive help. As i said in my post, why In gods name would I choose to run an AI when all that will do is drop my E levels too low/high. I know whats coming next "dont use so much AI" or "use a different type". Great info if that were gonna help. I have been down that road, changed AI types, dosages, with same result. I end up with a whole new set of E related problems and still get the headaches. I have stacks of bloodwork that show my attempts at running AI's and I have found not one of them at any dose does anything for my headaches except cause new problems for me. I cant tell you why my E levels dont fluctuate that much when Im on the cycle, all I can say is that was my first thought aside from BP and it has no effect on these headaches. This problem must be from my total lack of educating myself as pointed out by Stevesmi in his last post, or both of them I should say. I guess saying it must be an E related problem cause 1, I dont know what im doing, and 2, Everyone has E related issues while on cycle. Radar thanks for the info on the Goodys Powders, I will do research and give that a try, cant hurt at this point.

Top Bottom