Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cycle and headaches

sdawg

Started my cycle, Test cyp 400 eod, Nan decca 300 eod, D-bol 20 mg ed, I dont run any AI's cause I never have any type of estrogen related problems on my cycles. Will run HCG later in cycle. Im 44 yr, 220 lbs, 12% bf. This is cycle number, hell im not even sure, I started getting headaches a few years ago while on my cycles so Doc. put me on BP meds to control. For some reason no matter what dosage of them I rum now (bp meds) I still get these damn headaches. I literally drink tons of water and i keep a close tab on my diet and salt intake, last BP check and it was 125/70. When I work out they dont get much worse although one would think with the added stress of lifting that would cause them to get worse. Just started my new cycle and now 10 hrs later i can feel these damn headaches coming on. I have tried everything that I know of so if anybody has any new tricks please let me know. I have always been pretty fortunate when it came to running my cycles that I rarely if ever had any type of negative sides. Blood work according to Doc seems to be within range for what Im on and even he is confused as to what causes this. Please let me know if theres anything I might try, I hate to think i would have to stop something love doing.

Well firstly that is a lot of gear in my opinion but that isn't the point at hand. I know in my experience when I have used eq I get the headaches from increased RBC and I am forced to stop everytime sadly :( I haven't had those problems with any other compound though besides beastdrol. I always liked using a fair amount of cayenne pepper in my meals/ eggs and whatever I can throw it on as I find that had always been a very helpful spice in keeping bp in check and helping with blood flow.. But again I don't know if that offers any help to you.

Are you seriously running 400mg of test C eod? Or did you mean 400mg a week?

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Started my cycle, Test cyp 400 eod, Nan decca 300 eod, D-bol 20 mg ed, I dont run any AI's cause I never have any type of estrogen related problems on my cycles. Will run HCG later in cycle. Im 44 yr, 220 lbs, 12% bf. This is cycle number, hell im not even sure, I started getting headaches a few years ago while on my cycles so Doc. put me on BP meds to control. For some reason no matter what dosage of them I rum now (bp meds) I still get these damn headaches. I literally drink tons of water and i keep a close tab on my diet and salt intake, last BP check and it was 125/70. When I work out they dont get much worse although one would think with the added stress of lifting that would cause them to get worse. Just started my new cycle and now 10 hrs later i can feel these damn headaches coming on. I have tried everything that I know of so if anybody has any new tricks please let me know. I have always been pretty fortunate when it came to running my cycles that I rarely if ever had any type of negative sides. Blood work according to Doc seems to be within range for what Im on and even he is confused as to what causes this. Please let me know if theres anything I might try, I hate to think i would have to stop something love doing.

what i bolded is your problem.

you do realize that headaches, high blood pressure etc is all related to estrogen related problems right?

you have ran countless cycles yet you still have no clue what you are doing.. in fitness you must learn from your mistakes and correct them. it would be like going fishing everyday and not catching anything while the guy next to you catches a limit... eventually you have to figure out you are doing something wrong and correct it

and drop your damn dosages down.. good lord you are running way too much juice. dbol/deca/test cycle with no AI is like me going deep sea fishing on a 12 foot boat when there is an 80% chance of thunderstorms. its a stupid idea

First let me clear up a mistake on my post, my dosages are weekly, I apologize I was doing two things at once and mis wrote what I was taking. As for knowing what Im doing, There is always something to learn regardless of how many cycles one has ran, And make no mistake I pay very close attention to what my body is saying. I have ran this cycle many times before and up until about 2 years ago I never experienced any problems. As for my blood work as I posted my doc has looked at it closely and for what Im taking he feels all levels are well within range, or as well as he can tell based on previous test. I have over the past 2 years tried different dosages, different brands, and sources with always the same result. I know ones body changes as we age but this just seems odd not to have something sticking out as the culprit. There have been suggestions to try potassium, magnesium, and various other minerals and I have tried them at different dosages with no effect. nothing seems to even start to help when they come on. Ive had MRI's, renal sonograms, about every test heart wise there is and everything always comes back normal. As for running an AI, I see no sense in doing something that will surely cause me problems. Like I stated I dont have problems with my E levels while on cycle. As strange as that my sound my levels only fluctuate slightly, I have run AI's before and that only leads to my E levels dropping too low, thus causing more problems. Trust me I dont claim to know everything, but I do take this very seriously and I do spend hours researching and asking questions. I appreciate the comments.

^^^ what AI did u try?

you have to adjust your AI to the right dose. not killing estrogen but also not letting it get out of hand.

to seriously believe that running that kind of cycle at those doses won't spike estrogen and have a domino effect to effect other things is nonsense.

For headaches i highly recommend Goodys Powders, it has Caffeine in it to open those capillaries.
Unlike the arteries and veins, capillaries are very thin and fragile. The capillaries are actually only one epithelial cell thick. They are so thin that blood cells can only pass through them in single file. The exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place through the thin capillary wall. The red blood cells inside the capillary release their oxygen which passes through the wall and into the surrounding tissue. not only is it a great headache remover the caffeine make for a great workout!

2 packs 30 min before training will do it...:)

For headaches i highly recommend Goodys Powders, it has Caffeine in it to open those capillaries.
Unlike the arteries and veins, capillaries are very thin and fragile. The capillaries are actually only one epithelial cell thick. They are so thin that blood cells can only pass through them in single file. The exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place through the thin capillary wall. The red blood cells inside the capillary release their oxygen which passes through the wall and into the surrounding tissue. not only is it a great headache remover the caffeine make for a great workout!

I learned something today. Really cool info.

Hahaha me and my dad use these

Top Bottom