Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Cycle Construction (Fina, Test Prop, Winny)

Paulos

I've been trying to plan my first cycle for sometime toward the end of summer. I've been thinking of the following...

Fina--------------75mg/ED
Test Prop-------100mg/EOD
Winny------------50mg/ED
Vitex--------------1500mg/ED

3 Days after Last Fina Injection

Clomid-----------300mg Day 1, 100mg Day 2-11, 50mg Day 12-22

Anyways I still have alot to think about but I have the basic structure of what I want to do down I think. My questions are...

1. Do you think this cycle is too much for a beginner? I have no problem with needles and I do not think Injections will pose any problem.

2. What other Gyno Prevention and all around Prevention could I use? I want to do this as safe as possible. Also, Is it true that because of Fina not causing Estrogen sides that Armidex, Liquidex, and Nolvadex are useless?

3. What Gauge needles would be acceptable? Would 25g x 1 In work for Biceps, Triceps, Delts, Pec, Quad? 23g x 1.5 In for Glute?

4. Almost forgot my most important question...Should I run that cycle for 6, 8, or 10 weeks? I was thinking 8.

Thanks in Advance for any help. I've done some research but I feel better having someone like a moderator critique my plan.

those oils you listed have to shot every day or everyother day. can you handle frequent injections?

not a flame- just a heads up

Not scared of needles at all...I'm actually in a weird way looking foward to Injections. :confused:

BTW...would this be ok for an Injection Rotation?

Day 1 - L Glute
Day 2 - R Glute
Day 3 - L Delt
Day 4 - R Delt
Day 5 - L Pec
Day 6 - R Pec
Day 7 - L Quad
Day 8 - R Quad
Day 9 - L Bicep
Day 10 - R Bicep
Day 11 - L Tricep
Day 12 - R Tricep
Day 13 - L Calf
Day 14 - R Calf

And just do this every 2 weeks...any problem with that or should I make it more simple? I can always modify if a certain injection area gives me a problem.

when i hit the tren and prop i used both quads and both calf's(rotated) you shoulnt have a problem if you shoot directly into muscle.
shoot your lagging body parts with the good stuff(tren/winny)

Is this your first cycle?
If you haven't injected into some of those places, you may find some just hurt too much, and you won't want to inject there again. If you are taking winny and fina every day, that's one injection every day, then you have prop EOD, so you are looking at 2 injections every second day. You may also have to adjust your injection schedule if the injections hurt too much. For example, you inject in your calf, and the next day you were scheduled to train calves, but the injection hurt too much and you can hardly walk, it's going to mess things up a bit.

The winny will be fine for any possible gyno from the fina.
Those needles you listed are a good choice.
I'd cycle for 8 weeks.

About the winny, do I really need it? I read that it will help with any chances of Gyno when taking tren...but it's 350mg more gear a week plus an assload more cash. Any thoughts?

I say throw it out this time around. If this is your first cycle, you alrready have a bunch of different drugs to worry about. With a tren+test cycle your bases are still covered. Save your cash and/or winny for another one.

I agree.

argent said:
I say throw it out this time around. If this is your first cycle, you alrready have a bunch of different drugs to worry about. With a tren+test cycle your bases are still covered. Save your cash and/or winny for another one.

Also, if you're gonna shoot the tren e.d. like u said, you might want to shoot the prop ed too. You can put them in the same syringe. This would probably give more stable blood levels.

Top Bottom