Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cutting/gyno removal

MiamiStyle245

I have done a lot of research on these topics and have seen a range of different responses especially in regards to puffy nips. A little bit of background: When I was approx. 12-13 I had intense pain and puffiness in and around nipples. The puffiness has not subsided and I am 20 yrs. old. I am pretty damn sure that I feel some spread out lumps under/around nips. Never done any AAS. I was active in sports until middle of high school when drinking, smoking bud, and partying began. I gained a good amount of fat, but still inconsistently hit the gym. The gyno started previous to the weed, but I am sure it could not have helped the situation. In the past year or so I have gotten serious about the gym, dieting, and training in general and am ready to take my conditioning to the next level. Fat has been well reduced and LBM has increased. I went from around 250 to 215 and I feel much better. I carry the vast majority of my fat on my upper body, excluding arms. Another concern of mine is that my grandfather had diabetes and I would not want to do anything that could adversely effect my long-term health. Any help that you guys could give me would be extremely appreciated as I am trying to do anything to avoid going under the knife. Here is what I am considering:

Training:
*45-60 minutes of low-intensity cardio in the morning 4 days a week on gym days: walk, light bag work, incline treadmill
*4 days a week in the gym(chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, legs) heavy weight followed by activity of choice: basketball, raquetball, bag work, stationary bike intervals, sprints on track, but not on or directly before or after legs day(no cardio on legs day)
*One day a week with light, full-body circuit training followed by cardio in apartment complex gym. My apartment complex gym has decent weight machines and cardio machines.
*2 rest days per week...possibly with a walk or light cardio if anything
*This is a small step up from my current training which is limited due to legal probs until January, but currently I work out heavy four days a week with dumbells, curl bar, F/I/D bench and hit early morning bag work or stairs with a weighted vest.

Diet:
*Probably stay about the same...5 small balanced meals a day..no carbs after 2
*approx. 2000 cals
*I figure by upping the cardio and replacing 1 meal with a 200 cal. protein bar, I will be fine

Supplements:
*Flax seed oil
*6 weeks papervar, 3 tabs/day...clen/NYC rotation
*following those six weeks, once my bf% is even lower, I will start with Yohimburn DF and bromo to combat the gyno. I don't want to start the Yohimburn just yet as I want to be at a lower bf% to decide if it is doing anything
*I have looked into nolva, arimedex and others but am not sure...but I read that estrogen suppression is important, so any suggestions appreciated
*right now I currently rotate NYC/ECA
*suggestions are appreciated, trying to tweak my plans so that when January comes around, I have everthing worked out. Keep in mind my family history of diabetes. Thank you.

The somatotype of carrying most of one's fat in the upper body shows a strong disposition to develop diabetes later in life. Please watch what kind of type of carbs you ingest and consider supplementing with something like r-ALA to improve your insulin sensitivty.

Marijuana has been indicated in some estrogenic side effects before, but the jury is still out on any conclusions...

2,000 calories is way too little for someone of your size, Try to get around 3000 clean calories. Be sure to get "good fats" from flaxseed and fish oils as these are great for cardiovascular health and may improve insulin metabolisim on their own.

Make sure you incorporate basic compund movements like the squat, deadlift, military press, bench press, weighted pull-ups and bent over rows. If you want to do cardio as well as weight train, you might make better results lifting only 3 days per week instead of 4.

Good luck and give up the pot and especially the alcohol.

Thanks for the info, icelandic. I appreciate your reading through my long thread and offering advice...
I have already given up the pot and alcohol for some time now. Only a very occasional Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks. If I were to eliminate the upper body fat, would my liklelyhood of developing diabetes decrease? I have been looking into ALA and was thinking that it would be good for a person like myself. How should I take this stuff? Are there any particular addittional drugs that would increase my chances of reducing this childhood gyno and fatty nips other than bromo? I have read that bromo should not be taken along with NYC/ECA/clen, so I thought to separate them. Do Bromo and Yohimburn work well together? Also, what is the science behind folks storing their fat in upper body and diabetes? If someone could direct me to some reading on this, I would be grateful. Thanks.

in reply to your pm

this was too long to pm you...

MiamiStyle245 wrote on Today 05:08 PM:
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I am reading up on the ALA right now. Do you think that eliminating the fat would decrease my chances, or is it genetic disposition? Also, I noticed that you Pm'ed someone that was looking for bromo for his grandpa's Parkison's. I am in contact with the feline for the paper and have the clen already, but I am looking into a reliable place to order the bromo. A friend of mine directed me to an online pharm, but I don't trust it because the story is that his friend ordered from there and it was legit...whatever. Could you point me in the right direction on this? Thanks.

You should discuss the situation with your family doctor, hopefully he should recognize the risk factors by looking at your body type. You said your grandfather developed diabetes? Do you know what type and and at what age the symptoms appeared. Does your father share the same body type as you? These are all things better left discussing with your own physician.

Eliminating fat from you diet (if that is what you mean) would be the wrong approach. Try to get most of your dietary fats from good sources like flaxseed oil, fish oil, and cold water fish like salmon. Make sure you are famliar with what is called the Glycemic Index. This is a ranking of foods by the insulin response associated with their digestion. Try to get your carbs from sources which do give you a sudden boost in blood sugar, over time rapid fluxuations in blood sugar damage insulin sensitivty. Get plenty of protein, this helps stabilize blood sugar. Again these are things to discuss with your personal physician.

If you are looking for bromo (which is a drug I do not personally care for) try here: www.qhi.co.uk
They are an online "smart-drug" supplier in london. Yes they are legit, and what they do is completely legal. Also adding bromo with clen may make you too wired. A better strategy would be to alternate two weeks with clen and two weeks with nyc.

Top Bottom