Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help- colesterol is through the roof

D

DepressiveJuice

just got more of my blood work results.

trygleciries- 112
HDL- 22
LDL- 253
colesterol- 297

im on a keto diet so i am assuming the high fat is causing the problem? the only supps i am using is clen and nyc. no AAS yet. any tips????

May be genetic buddy, alot of high colesterol cases are simply genetic with a normal-ish diet.
Ant history in the family?
Bro

DepressiveJuice said:
just got more of my blood work results.

trygleciries- 112
HDL- 22
LDL- 253
colesterol- 297

im on a keto diet so i am assuming the high fat is causing the problem? the only supps i am using is clen and nyc. no AAS yet. any tips????

Those number are an indication that you're definitely not doing something right. You say "high fat is causing the problem," however, if you're on the right kind of fat it can only HELP those numbers. I've posted many times on cholesterol and supp's to help protect yourself from CV disease. I prefer you do a search under my handle instead of me doing the search and pasting that info in this post. Good luck with it and I'd stay from winny if I were you. If you have any questions after reading my past posts please feel free to PM me or continue them on this thread. hth

hey thanks for the replies guys.

brotheriron- no one in my family has ever taken a colesterol test so im not sure if its genetics

40butpumpin- i'm at work right now but i'll do a search as soon as i get home. thanks for the help

im getting fats from whole eggs, chicken, bacon, pepperoni and cheeses. im going to keep the keto diet but replace the fats with fish, fish oil and flax. keeping the cheeses though

Those are strange results if you have never taken roids. It looks like a blood test after a winny cycle (high ldl, low hdl). Maybe the keto diet is not for you. You should do some more tests once your dieting time is over.

You should mention that you have used T3 for a long time. I don't know what is T3 influence on blood lipids. May be some experts will tell.

Triple J said:
garlic, fish oil, flush-free niacin

These products -- as well as some others -- will definitely help blood lipids, however, there are other products that address more crucial CV health issues such as inflammation, excessive homocysteine and high fibrinogen levels. If anyone is serious about immediate and longterm CV health they should get well acquainted with these terms and how to protect themselves from them. hth

Hey 40butpumpin you ever try that Policosanol (sp?) I thinking of giving that a try...Was wondering about sides?

I take Garlic and Fish oil. I would also recomend you stay far away from winny! I did winny/deca last summer and my Chol. went from 238 to 348!

Jordaz said:
Hey 40butpumpin you ever try that Policosanol (sp?) I thinking of giving that a try...Was wondering about sides?

I take Garlic and Fish oil. I would also recomend you stay far away from winny! I did winny/deca last summer and my Chol. went from 238 to 348!

Hey, bro. No, I've yet to try Policosanol because my total is around 180 as it is. Policosanol will get your total down and for me that could mean to a dangerous level so I've been staying away from it.

I have been using certain anti-inflammatory enzymes which are known to lower C-Reactive Protein levels as well as supp's to lower homocysteine.

I also take a lot of Garlic and Fish Oil! :)

IMO BB'ers (or should I say AS users) really need to be on top of this.

Last edited:
40: the fish oil can directly improve the inflammatory condition through its econosoid balancing effects. As I am sure you know, too many bad econosoids is very pro-inflammatory.

Top Bottom