Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with colesterol

DanCast

[FONT=&quot]i know i spelled it wrong but i got it checked today, 246, not good, im 27, but.. im 4 weeks in , so expected, well i guess it is? which is why i shouldnt have had it tested i guess, although im guessing you guys that have good docs have it checked, how high will let it slip while on without freaking out? gonna fuck with my head for awhile now, top it off i saw some shit on hbo sports show tonghit about people dropping like flies in gyms all over cuase of heart attacks, yea they were all like 60 i dunno, bad timing to see it[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]so now im freaked out, help me out, whats your expierce with it? how high do you let it go? take anything for it if its to high or get off what your doing?[/FONT]

that number is ridiculous even on steroids. even when i was on tren and deep into cycle my # never came close to that.

you better get your shit together man, you won't make it past 35 or 40 with a bad heart. i know nothing about you but you need to change what you are doing now or else

As Dylan said what did it look like pre-cycle? You need to get a handle on this.

Top Bottom