Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with clen

gsig704

I have been bulking most of winter and within the next few months I will change up my diet to start cutting down for the summer months. I have a friend who competed in bodybuilding who took clen to lose the last few percent of body fat to help maintain his muscle while doing so but he is a broscience guy and just goes by things guys in the gym tell him.
I have 100 40 mcg tabs and have been doing a lot of research about the product and it seems like it is what i was looking for after a few months of cutting. The problem is everyone tells you different dosages for different periods of time. I would like some help in setting this up to get the best results.

A nice var or winny cycle would be better clen can fuck with you a bit n do more harm then good.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

clen is best used by being flushed down the toilet... its too dangerous... the negatives most definitely outweigh the benefits...

if you want to run a thermogenic, then go with albuterol... stack it with sarms and start fucking shredding...

Top Bottom