Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help building my second cycle...all help is appreciated

bigwillster

My first cycle was a mild one. 100 mg Decca and 250 mg of Sustanon a week for eight weeks. I'll be ready to start my next cycle in about a month or so. I've heard good things about Fina. Can someone help me build a cycle that includes Fina and some type of good and cheap testosterone. I want to gain about 15-20 lbs with very little water retention. My stats are 5'7 ,165 lbs,
and about 16% body fat. Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited:
Fina 50mgED weeks 1-8
Test Prop 50mgED weeks 1-8

That was the worse first cycle i have ever seen. Not a flame.

Good luck

Cheap test is...well...cheap test. I recomend sticking with a good human grade test which can be had at quite affordable prices depending on the origin. Primoteston can be had at a relatively inexpensive price. With that in mind I'll use a 250mg/ml test product(your choice!) in an example cycle.

Test- 500mg weeks 1-10
fina- 75mg ED weeks 5-10

Golfer18 said:
Fina 50mgED weeks 1-8

Good luck
Thanks Golfer. I agree with you on my lame cycle but I was short on cash and new to AS. Thanks for the advice bro.

Golfer18 said:
Fina 50mgED weeks 1-8

Good luck

this cycle looks pretty good. if u wanted to do less frequent injects though u could do 75mg fina every other day along with 100mg prop every other day. less fina dose with this one though.

also, to note on your first cycle be easy on the new guy golfer. i know alot of people that gain well from 250mg of sus during a cycle. i myself get by on low doses but next one im ready to do a good one. 100mg deca, now that's a waste. 300mg deca a week would have been better. oh well its in the past.

Mike P.T. said:

this cycle looks pretty good. if u wanted to do less frequent injects though u could do 75mg fina every other day along with 100mg prop every other day. less fina dose with this one though.

also, to note on your first cycle be easy on the new guy golfer. i know alot of people that gain well from 250mg of sus during a cycle. i myself get by on low doses but next one im ready to do a good one. 100mg deca, now that's a waste. 300mg deca a week would have been better. oh well its in the past.

I wasnt flaming bro. I was trying to get the point that he shut down his system with a minimal amount of gear. I hear you on cash bigwill. My cycle that starts Feburary 1st cost me 1385.00$

I doubt i will ever throw one togethor like this one: Fina/winny/Testoviron/Dbol/Anavar/EQ

Golfer18 said:

I wasnt flaming bro. I was trying to get the point that he shut down his system with a minimal amount of gear. I hear you on cash bigwill. My cycle that starts Feburary 1st cost me 1385.00$

I doubt i will ever throw one togethor like this one: Fina/winny/Testoviron/Dbol/Anavar/EQ

damn golfer, thats alot fo shit. what dosages are u gonna take exactly? u gonna be fucking huge!

Top Bottom