Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help building a good 2nd cycle and PCT

Instead of double dosing unleashed/post cycle.... Will the addition of forged post cycle be good enough?

My pct would look like (no double dose)
Forma or clomid
HcGenerate
Unleashed
Post cycle
Forged post cycle

I'm going to look at getting some HCG for the last two months prior to coming off cycle. I can use aromasin EOD after week 3 also.

Do you think it would be ok to wait to start aromasin until i start feeling water retention, or should I just play by the rules and do week 3?

I've also got dbol, but i wasn't really impressed with it. It gave me strength gains but mostly just made me swell up with no clean muscle gain. I did that for the first 3 weeks of my cycle. Forgot to mention. I could try it again with the aromasin

Instead of double dosing unleashed/post cycle.... Will the addition of forged post cycle be good enough?

My pct would look like (no double dose)
Forma or clomid
HcGenerate
Unleashed
Post cycle
Forged post cycle

I'm going to look at getting some HCG for the last two months prior to coming off cycle. I can use aromasin EOD after week 3 also.

Do you think it would be ok to wait to start aromasin until i start feeling water retention, or should I just play by the rules and do week 3?

I've also got dbol, but i wasn't really impressed with it. It gave me strength gains but mostly just made me swell up with no clean muscle gain. I did that for the first 3 weeks of my cycle. Forgot to mention. I could try it again with the aromasin

Forma should be used as an ai and cause u have aromasin u won't need it, and clomid should be used in pct. there's no forma OR clomid u need clomid.
Well the post cycle needs to be double dosed for 4 weeks so yeh throw in the forged post cycle once ur out of post cycle.
Yep I would wait to start aromasin until u feel u need to use it.
Could probly throw in dbol it's a great kicker to a long ester cycle so the choice is urs bro

Forma should be used as an ai and cause u have aromasin u won't need it, and clomid should be used in pct. there's no forma OR clomid u need clomid.
Well the post cycle needs to be double dosed for 4 weeks so yeh throw in the forged post cycle once ur out of post cycle.
Yep I would wait to start aromasin until u feel u need to use it.
Could probly throw in dbol it's a great kicker to a long ester cycle so the choice is urs bro

Thanks again, bro. You've helped me a ton. This next cycle is gonna be done right.

Got blood work. Test level = 552 ng/dL.

It's only been 8 weeks since last pin. I guess this is pretty good according to the doc. Still expecting T levels to come up more since my LH/FSH was high.

Top Bottom