Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help building a good 2nd cycle and PCT

forma stanzol is an ai bro

Gotcha... I'm still learning. Thank you for the help. I will have about 6 weeks to go before I can do another cycle (that would be approximately time on plus pct). I just want to get my stuff straight so I can avoid the 3 weeks of feeling depressed and no energy.

And shoot... If you get a serious injury a week into pct, it takes forever to heal. Worst possible time to tear a muscle. :(

HcGenerate and Unleashed look sort of like GNC gimmicks. I'm not experienced enough to know either way... But, I've always read HCG is an injectable if you get the right stuff. 16 weeks seems long. Am I going to crash really bad or never go back to normal T levels? I want to eventually be back to normal t levels and not screw myself up long term. I dont foresee any more cycles.. I'm nearly as big as i want.

What are the side effects of nolvadex? I didn't seem to have any, unless the depression was in part from that. I've always heard that nolvadex is a standard pct drug, so I'm a little confused why you disagree.

Bro normally I don't bother with ppl who don't do sufficient research and really shouldn't be touching aas but for u I'll make an exception.

16 weeks is long but as long as a thorough pct protocol is lined up u will get everything back to normal levels.
I used nolva once combined with clomid and it was fuckin horrible worst mood swings and no desire to train and it also affected my appetite, basically wat I'm saying is u only need to run 1 serm in pct not 2 and clomid IMHO is the better.
Unleashed/post cycle, hcgenerate aren't gimmicks bro they work well and I've got blood work to prove it. And yes hcg is the better choice but either one will make transition to pct a much smoother process

Bro normally I don't bother with ppl who don't do sufficient research and really shouldn't be touching aas but for u I'll make an exception.

16 weeks is long but as long as a thorough pct protocol is lined up u will get everything back to normal levels.
I used nolva once combined with clomid and it was fuckin horrible worst mood swings and no desire to train and it also affected my appetite, basically wat I'm saying is u only need to run 1 serm in pct not 2 and clomid IMHO is the better.
Unleashed/post cycle, hcgenerate aren't gimmicks bro they work well and I've got blood work to prove it. And yes hcg is the better choice but either one will make transition to pct a much smoother process

Thanks bro. I actually have spent tons of time researching but It starts getting confusing. Everyone has different suggestions. I have no one that I can personally sit down and talk with. I feel weird talking to the guy who sold me the stuff... So i've just been going all over aas sites and hoping to get enough info. It just seemed like it's time to ask because i want to get it right. I appreciate your help! I will take your advice and some of the other guys here and get a good pct lined up.

I'm going to get the hcg injectable. I feel like I've already got enough money tied up into this, i'd rather just spend more on the good stuff and make it worth my time and money. I don't want to screw around on this next cycle. I learned a lot that I want to do differently. I don't think most people understand how much planning needs to go into this. At first, it seems like it's no biggie and you're just gonna shoot some test in yourself for 10-16 weeks and then that's it.

I'm going to get the hcg injectable. I feel like I've already got enough money tied up into this, i'd rather just spend more on the good stuff and make it worth my time and money. I don't want to screw around on this next cycle. I learned a lot that I want to do differently. I don't think most people understand how much planning needs to go into this. At first, it seems like it's no biggie and you're just gonna shoot some test in yourself for 10-16 weeks and then that's it.

Yeh bro I would go hcg over hcgenerate aswell, just don't run it too long cause it loses effectiveness and as long as ur running it on cycle, alot of guys make the mistake of running it thru pct aswell. Good luck anyway bro, my first cycle was test only and being an idiot I did a clomid only pct and lost half my gains and ended up with low T after pct, so I ran low doses clomid, unleashed/post cycle double dosed and hcgenerate @ 6caps a day and in 2 months my T level was higher than pre cycle blood work. U gonna stick with the eq bro?

Yeh bro I would go hcg over hcgenerate aswell, just don't run it too long cause it loses effectiveness and as long as ur running it on cycle, alot of guys make the mistake of running it thru pct aswell. Good luck anyway bro, my first cycle was test only and being an idiot I did a clomid only pct and lost half my gains and ended up with low T after pct, so I ran low doses clomid, unleashed/post cycle double dosed and hcgenerate @ 6caps a day and in 2 months my T level was higher than pre cycle blood work. U gonna stick with the eq bro?

I've already got eq on hand, so i was gonna stick with it. The guy I bought my stuff from said EQ would be to mix with test. I asked about deca, but he said it causes more water retention than EQ. My body responded really well to test and I never even went with a high dose. I figure i will lose half of my gains at least. I didn't work out through pct because of the injury and I feel like that was killer.

Do you recommend going a month on that unleashed/post cycle right now? I just finished my pct a few weeks ago but since it sucked, maybe I could benefit from a little something right now?

I've already got eq on hand, so i was gonna stick with it. The guy I bought my stuff from said EQ would be to mix with test. I asked about deca, but he said it causes more water retention than EQ. My body responded really well to test and I never even went with a high dose. I figure i will lose half of my gains at least. I didn't work out through pct because of the injury and I feel like that was killer.

Do you recommend going a month on that unleashed/post cycle right now? I just finished my pct a few weeks ago but since it sucked, maybe I could benefit from a little something right now?

As long as u have enough eq to run 14-16 weeks @ 500mg-600mg ur golden bro.
U can go and run another pct but first I would go and get some blood work done just to see where ur at and how u recovered, did u get pre cycle blood work?

I would steer clear of deca bro just to be safe as its very suppressive, besides u can get similar results with eq but obviously over a longer period of time and without the negative sides like prolactin

U can go and run another pct but first I would go and get some blood work done just to see where ur at and how u recovered, did u get pre cycle blood work?

I would steer clear of deca bro just to be safe as its very suppressive, besides u can get similar results with eq but obviously over a longer period of time and without the negative sides like prolactin

Your eq advice sounds like the guy's that I bought it from. I didn't want the water or hard shut down. I've got partial eq on hand, but I'm going to pick up the rest from him in the next couple weeks. Can I get results at 400mg/week?

Do you recommend anything else stacked with this? I really only hope to end up around 195-200 lbs. I was already benching 350 naturally, so I don't feel like I want to get a TON bigger. Just want a little extra that i can no longer get on my own.

No pre blood work, unfortunately. I was too naive going into this. I didn't realize how careful I needed to be until I already started.

Top Bottom