Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help bros...Losing focus, need motivation!

Bobber

Started week 7(I think, lost track) and I have not been in the gym in 4 days!!! My diet and sleep are also slowly dwindling away from where they need to be. I am getting bigger and getting compliments left and right when I go out partying but that just isn't enough motivation right now. Also my girl, or soon to be fiance, is flying out to stay the weekend with me next week and that still isn't doing the trick! I think I am just overwhelmed by school, work, and my girl. Tell me how big a BITCH I am being.....I need a kick in the ass to get started again. Thanks in advance!

TxLonghorn said:
Sometimes you just need a break instead of a kick in the ass.

You dont think that will mess up my cycle? I trust you just about more than anyone else on this board Tx so dont steer me wrong bro.

Bobber, A lot of guys have taken a week off, gotten their shit in order, and have gone back to the gym the next week and feel rejuvinated! Some even say, they've had the best w/o ever!

bass

Bro, just try to relax. I know how you feel about being overwelmed with everything. If you need to take a day off here and there, then do so. Just think that you are on gear and getting good results. You are getting compliments which should help your self esteem. If you were not getting compliments when on a cycle I could see you not being movitated, but that is not the case. Just think how bad you really want it. If you really want it that bad? Maybe you do not want it that bad. When I have a lazy day, I look in the mirror and see that I have tons of improving to do, and I have to continue to eat, sleep, and train properly. It is worth it to me. I work and in my senior year of college. Sometimes I am at school all day, then work, and then hit the gym at 12 at night, and then have to wake up at 6 am for school. It is worth it to me to do it all. You are on gear, do everything possible to get the best results. Just really think to yourself, is having this busy schedule worth it? If I cut out training, I would have more time, but would it be worth it. If you have a training partner, have him motivate you. Set goals for yourself. You just have to think positive and keep going. Best of luck buddy.

My work out partner is in the same boat, except for the fiance thing, so he is not helping the situation. I do think that it is all worth and love the way people react to me now but the reactions dont do the same as they did before. Maybe I will just take this week off.

Get your ass back in the gym!! If you keep neglecting diet and training then you will lose the gains you worked so hard for. That should be enough motivation to get in the gym. I am going through some serious depression and the gym and thses boards are the only thing that helps..

M18

You are a fuckin Vag. What about the feeling of tossin around weghts like its your mofokin job??? Huh??? Get the fuck in the gym pussy!! Before some midget makes you his bitch!!

Mustang- Sorry to hear about your depression. B/n you and Longhorn I have put together both my cycles and hate to hear you down. You are a good man bro. Just take it easy and FUCK anything or anyone thats messin with your head.

Black Hamma said:
What about the feeling of tossin around weghts like its your mofokin job???

Thats what i needed to remember. These past 4 days I have been so impatient with every one its not even funny. My fuse is nonexistant and I know its b/c i dont get to release any of this shit bult up in me! Tomorrow I go in there with a new found passion an tear some shit up. Peace.

Hey Bobber, taking a few days off will not hinder your gains in any meaningful way. There are times when I am just not motivated at all, and then after a couple of days I wake up, and -bam- I am ready to hit the weights.

You've got to realize that you are putting a tremendous amount of stress on your body when on cycle. You have gained some serious weight, your blood pressure is higher, hormones are raging throughout your body, you are eating constantly, pushing more weight than you ever have, etc. This takes it's toll, both physically and mentally. Now, I wouldn't recommend taking 2 weeks off, but taking a few days off here and there is just being human.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments.

Top Bottom