Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help bros, heart racing, Tren/winny/eq/test/low carb/great results fuck!..lol

str8cubano

Alright, hit legs today, grueling workout, then hit a tiny little bit of cardio afterwards. This is my 4th day on tren 75mg/day. I am also finishing up Test/EQ/winny. Since I have been on a keto diet, no more than 20-30 carbs daily ( for almost 2 weeks now)I wanted to make sure that I had my electrolytes balanced. A long time ago, I did a crazy amount of cardio on low carb diet, same night, had horrible rapid heart rate, and doc told me I could have dropped dead cause I depleted all my potassium out of my body. He said I had an electrolyte imbalance.

So I'm thinking maybe take a mineral supplementation while I'm on this diet, just in case this would happen again. I'm getting great results, don't want to stop training or diet. WEll , got home , did a Fina injection, took a serving of mineral supplementation, and man, My heart is racing so much its shaking my bed. I don't know if I have too much potasium, or too little, or if its the fina, or the fact that the low carb diet plus cardio fucked me up...not sure at all what caused it...but I'm taking a shit because I don't want to stop, but my health is more important. Any suggestions of what it could be bros? Anyone been on a low carb diet that needed to supplement with minerals for this reason?

one sign of over training is increased resting heart rate. i cant imagine that the keto didnt have alot to do with it also

think about it this way bro....you just kicked your ass doing squats, legs, or whatever you workout consisted of. now your body is completly out of its source of energy, carbs. so whats it using while doing cardio? fat and muscle. keto diets are best for fast results, i dont agree with them. just split you workouts up man, cardio in the am, weights at night. i garentee you'll have better rusults. think of it like this....when u take dbol you dont wanna take 50mg all right before you workout right? you wanna spread it out through out the day to keep blood levels consistant, correct? so why would you wanna do all your working out and cardio one after the other? when you could burn tons of fat on an empty stomach in the am....then later after filling your body up with the nutrients and shit, hit the weights....this is only MO though....

:worried: no i agree bro, but the irony is, that I do the cardio in the am always. Its just that i was adjusting to the keto diet this past week, and I had lost mad fat, but hadn't done any cardio at all, i said to myself, let me just hit a little cardio today, and starting tommorow, I'll hit the cardio in the am. Oh well here I am. But seriosly, I'm trying to research this, but from my understanding, Some expereince shortness of breath and fever/rapid heartheart after fina injections? B/C hit a fina inj right after the workout, while my heartreat was still going strong, and 15-30 min later that heart of mines was about to come out of my throat :worried:

i hate when my heart pounds so hard it rocks the bed too or you can even see my neck pulsating ...i hate that crap too....maybe anxiety?...its sucks....aarrrrggg

georgie24 said:
i hate when my heart pounds so hard it rocks the bed too or you can even see my neck pulsating ...i hate that crap too....maybe anxiety?...its sucks....aarrrrggg

HAHAHA

man i know realize it was the fina...horrible horrible horrible shortness of breathe, then i reaed a few stories about lungs being filled with water and horrible scenrios of that sort...looks like Fina is not for me, may have to stop it

man, my heart has been racing for 24 hours now, and horrible shortness of breath. I'll have no choice but to stop the fina, and maybe have to see a doc..this sucks...does anynoe know when this side effect will go away? last fina injection was yesterday at around 6pm. Still have shortness of breath and rapid heart beat...

Top Bottom