Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help a bro out with a cycle that leads up to a powerlifting meet?

power_just

am designing out my (3) cycles now b4 the end of the year as i have to work them out around my meets" i will be competing in...my coach has found out that there will be no testing...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....anyway i will be doing 2 X short cycles of sus & D/bol (6weeks each) and 6 weeks of in between them then what i am haveing trouble with is that this next cycle concerns me alot as i will be competing in a major meet in feb 2003 next year as i want to do just a Anavar only cycle that will lead up to the meet, but i will stop the cycle 4 weeks b4 the meet...here it comes....what i am courious about is that the meet will be tested..but i want to do clomid theropy after the var cycle but for how long after wrads and at what dose, also can it be detected as i have never used the "little wonder", but i have don some reshearch on it but only found out things in posts / threads saying like " u need to do clomid theropy" but no stated dose can any one help a bro out?

How long does it saty in the system for anyway...just outta couritiousity...sorry about the S/P.:) :mix: :D ;) :fro: :angel: :bawling: :confused: :alien: :mad:

if your a powerlifter i recommend drugs like fina, anadrol, halotest, and then maybe anavar.
How much do you weigh now and in what weight class do you wanna compete?
Cuz if your taking sust and dbol your gonna blow up some even with amiderex.
BTW they don't test for clomid in steroid tests

Definately throw some anadrol in there, although water retention is a problem with it, your strength will go through the roof.
Use 100mg clomid first week or two then drop to 50mg for a few more weeks

Last edited:
I'm not a powerlifter dude, but I think most powerlifters have good success with test suspension and anadrol. I would definately throw the anadrol in. BamBam

I'm going to stray abit from the other posters. I competed as a powerlifter and will tell you Anadrol is great for strength gains, but is a real bitch if you want to stay in your weight class.

Comment #2 - You stated you'll stop the cycle 4 weeks before the meet. Why? Anyone that's ever taken a shot of Suspension or a few tabs of DBol before a workout will tell you it greatly increases strength for several hours.

I would say test and halo or dBol. Anavar is good too. Go to http://www.anabolicreview.com/main.htm and click on the "Drug Profiles" section. Read about what the different compounds do, don't rely on others to decide what you should take.

no offence to all the bro's who have replied but i dont rely on anyone to make my mind up about what i should take, i am wanting to do sus/d/bol for 2cycles of 6weeks each with 4 - 6 week break inbetween, then i will do my anavar only cycle as it will lead up to the big meet, but this one will be drug tested but i will do the anavar a few months afetr the sus so that i give the sus around 5months to get outta the sysetm, alls i wanted to know about was clomid as i have never used it b4 and wanted to know the dose for after the sus/d/bol cycle and after the anavar cycle just in case...but i also wanted to know if for how long does it stay in the system for..ok i have been told that it aint tested for ok but HOW LONG DOES IT STAY IN THE SYSTEM FOR...cheers bro

the link wont work for some reaon as my computer is cra*, it aint the link ....but i will try later on to see if it works...

btw androl dame thats good stuff have used it b4, but u c my situation is at the mo that i wiegh at arond 87 - 88kg bwt as i was last year 97kg though where really ill for a few months and have lost loads of sterngth and size, i was competing in the 100kg class but now i am in the 90kg, but i wanna get back to the top range of the 100kg class but not fat fat fat fat, dont mind getting water retention as it helps the bones and lubrctyion etc but i think about the health issues of androl as i thought that it did not really agree with me last time....but dam shirt hot stuff..

ahhhhhh oh yeh......my over all aim is to though get eventaully into the 110kg class then i think oxys would more likey agree with me as i will be bigger and my body will....might take the punshiment rather than being a shitty 87is lifter....but one strong mf at that..lol..halo i cant get hold of though but have heard good results from it....d/bol well what can i say any where u go it comes up...so i have to go with this one at the mo.

thanks bro any way.

Top Bottom