Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with BIG BLAST from PF

JslJsl22

Just got Big Blast from Protein Factory. I ordered Cookies N Cream and didnt put sweetners in it... Mixed it with milk and it might have been one of the worst things I have tasted... Should I mix it with something else? Should I add something in to make it taste better?

Thanks guys, I'll learn the next time.

JslJsl22 said:
Just got Big Blast from Protein Factory. I ordered Cookies N Cream and didnt put sweetners in it... Mixed it with milk and it might have been one of the worst things I have tasted... Should I mix it with something else? Should I add something in to make it taste better?

Dude, you HAVE to use a sweetener!!! No shake doesn;t have a sweetener.

I'd recommend a couple of packets of splenda and a couple of spoonfuls of sugar. If you want to bulk you can even go all out and add a little ice cream and it's freakin delicious.

Next time order it with a sweetener. You have a choice of several and it's free.

Nelson Montana said:
Dude, you HAVE to use a sweetener!!! No shake doesn;t have a sweetener.

I'd recommend a couple of packets of splenda and a couple of spoonfuls of sugar. If you want to bulk you can even go all out and add a little ice cream and it's freakin delicious.

Next time order it with a sweetener. You have a choice of several and it's free.

Consider me warned next time Nelson.... Thanks for the heads up, wish I didnt order a lot this time around...

JslJsl22 said:
Consider me warned next time Nelson.... Thanks for the heads up, wish I didnt order a lot this time around...

No problem, as mentioned, just add the sweetener to the shakes before you blend them. Or, buy a box of spenda and some sucrose or fructose and pour it in the bag and mix it up. It'll be great. And you'll like the results too.

sopac said:
I got stevia in my protein from pf, pretty good stuff.

I never used to use splenda but it does taste pretty good. I still like to add some natural sugar to anything artificially sweetened but BIG BLAST contains hydrolyzed rice syrup and dextrose -- both natural sugars.

hey nelson i have the fruit punch one and it tastes like fruit punch at the same time tasting like a normal shake they all taste like...if i dont need to add a sweetener is there anything else healthy i should add that wont ruin the taste?

hehateme000 said:
hey nelson i have the fruit punch one and it tastes like fruit punch at the same time tasting like a normal shake they all taste like...if i dont need to add a sweetener is there anything else healthy i should add that wont ruin the taste?

Leave it alone bro. It works great. Just add lots of good food and heavy lifting.

JslJsl22 said:

next time buy Muscle Milk! i look forward to my shakes now. Ebay is the cheapest.

timber1976 said:
next time buy Muscle Milk! i look forward to my shakes now. Ebay is the cheapest.

No comparison. I like MM too (banana) for a quick tasty protein drink but it does not do what BIG BLAST does.

Top Bottom