Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Vegos

Hey everyone,

As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport.

Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week).
I ran that cycle for 6 weeks exactly and then all of the sudden got a chance to compete in this coming season. I stopped taking Tren and EQ immediately and switched to Testosterone Propionate instead.
Unfortunately throughout those 6 weeks I injected 2,100 mg. Trenbolone Acetate and 2,400 mg. EQ.

My question is the following. I have a drug test coming up exactly 5 months and 2 weeks (24 weeks in total or 168 days to be accurate) after the last injection of Trenbolone and EQ.

Will I pass or fail this test?

The test is performed at one of the gold-standard laboratories accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), as their website says.

Personally I’ve lost about 7 lbs. since last injection of EQ and Tren, I don’t know my exact metabolic rest ratio but would say it’s about average and I do cardio (sweating) at least 1-2 times a day.

What are my options? I’m a full time athlete and can’t risk a positive test then I rather fake an injury.

Hope you guys are able to help!

Hey everyone,

As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport.

Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week).

I ran that cycle for 6 weeks exactly and then all of the sudden got a chance to compete in this coming season. I stopped taking Tren and EQ immediately and switched to Testosterone Propionate instead.

Unfortunately throughout those 6 weeks I injected 2,100 mg. Trenbolone Acetate and 2,400 mg. EQ.

My question is the following. I have a drug test coming up exactly 5 months and 2 weeks (24 weeks in total or 168 days to be accurate) after the last injection of Trenbolone and EQ.

The test is performed at one of the gold-standard laboratories accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), as their website says.

Personally I’ve lost about 7 lbs. since last injection of EQ and Tren, I don’t know my exact metabolic rest ratio but would say it’s about average and I do cardio (sweating) at least 1-2 times a day.

What are my options? I’m a full time athlete and can’t risk a positive test then I rather fake an injury.

No idea how to out duke a professional drug test, my only suggestion would be to get private bloods done a couple weeks before your test and see what's what... At least that way you'll know what your results will be and if you have elevated hormone levels, fake dat injury boi!! Haha

The tren and test should be easily cleared by then IMO, but I don't know about the EQ or even how that would read on a drug test...

use only no ester test/tren, suspension etc around the time you are supposed to be tested.

if you know you are not getting tested you can run some other stuff with longer detectable times.. just don't run deca, its detectable 18 months

That law and order where the dude slices his wrist and sticks in a tube full of someone else's blood tho. How bad you want it bruh??

Eq would be the one to worry about. Even that's only detectable 4-5 months. I'd do my own bloods, cuz short of the law&order method, you're not gonna beat a wada blood test. They already thought of everything (except the blood straw ;))

use only no ester test/tren, suspension etc around the time you are supposed to be tested.

if you know you are not getting tested you can run some other stuff with longer detectable times.. just don't run deca, its detectable 18 months

agree with this guy but I don't agree with what you're doing... though I can't judge you.

Hey everyone,

EQ may stick around for awhile,,thats the one you will have to be careful with. Your timing is going to be very close.

My opinion it's not worth risking it. Detection times are too tight for such a long ester. As a professional athlete you should have the knowledge to be avoiding these long ester compounds. Eq & deca are notorious. Stick to test, npp, ace orals, & peptides, gh & slin

indian ayurveda might be of help. cant promise though. you'll need to do reasearch. basically you'll need to find herbs that help purify blood, help detoxify liver and kidney. himalaya's liv 52 ds ( double strength) helps to detoxify liver . look around.. himalaya's herb pills for blood purification and kidney detoxification.

Top Bottom