Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help balance my cutting cycle

tbro

I'm 6'2" and weigh 265 pounds.......holding too much body fat however. I have access to the following and
need help in putting this into a 6 - 8 week cycle......
I want to know if Nolvadex or Arimidex is necessary and
I will follow all cycles with clomid.........

Fina
Winny
Equipoise
Cypionate
Sustanon

or whatever else will be of pure quality........:

Help!

I almost forgot vascularity.....if that is possible!:shocked: :worried:

to begin to see vascularity you have to drop ypur bodyfat to 11% so that you know what comes first. DIET that means high protein from clean sources, low carbs,low fats. Cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with ECA if available. Do it for a month and you'll be at the 14-15% mark, then use AS.
Would't use Test for this, so that Winny/EQ and Fina will be cgood choices for you

i agree with yellowbomber... You should definitely eat a clean diet consisting of low carbs, high protein for at least one month, Plus do Cardio 3~4 times per week, Use an ECA, and you should lose a good amount of fat... Then you can start using your AS... I would use the fina at 75mg per day, The winny at 50mg per day, the EQ at 400mg per week,and the cyp or sust at 250mg per week. You should do this for 8 weeks. you might want to get some clen and T3 for the last couple of weeks to help shed some more fat... :D :D :D

do what ENZO has told you and you'll be ripped in 3 months

Top Bottom