Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP Arimidex on Tren A and Test e

fredymofo

Im On Tren A 200mg ( 50mg EOD ) and Test E 500mg every week twice a week.

Im into my third week . and im feeling my strength increase and my muscles feel and look a lot fuller, just feeling fucken tired and sleepy during the day . Im feeling the. Shorts of breath, the night sweats, and fucken libido went down a bit( I can still get a hard on. It just takes more time now)

Also im noticing fucken water retention from the fucken test which I think my estrogen levels are going up.. Arimidex is on its way but at least 5 more days to get my hands on this bitch.

Question is: is it too late for me to control my estrogen level rising up On my 3rd week of my cycle.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

you need to run an AI from day 1 along with n2guard

also i'm not a fan of that much test with tren, that will increase sides

you are essentially putting 2 androgens together when you run test that high which is going to cause you to feel like ass in its own right.. add to it the high water retention and it is a disaster.

But running high tren low test will pretty much make my. Dick dead as fuck, doesnt it??

It was suppose to come in time , everything was good then once I started I heard it was going to delay 2 weeks.

If supplies are delayed, you wait to start your cycle. You're just asking for trouble otherwise.

If supplies are delayed, you wait to start your cycle. You're just asking for trouble otherwise.
Nah , I feel you.. i've been using this guy for a couole of years now .this time was a first.. Had to order my shot online as last resource..now im checkin my mail box everyday :(

Top Bottom